CHAPTER 3

"Good morning,"

"Morning, Rattle,"

"Morning, Rat,"

"Hey!" Rattle hits Bobby on the head for calling her Rat. She doesn't like it when her name is shortened like that.

"Ouch," Bobby flinched and rubbed the head that Rattle hit hard. This incident made his teammates laugh.

"Serve you right, Bob," Baro said, laughing in the middle of his breakfast.

"Yeah," Rattle grinned, raising her eyebrows at Bobby. Challenging him to shorten her code name again. Bobby just smirked. Because even though Rattle was shorter and smaller than him, not to mention she was a woman, Bobby knew for sure what the head of HTT was capable of. She's a pretty dangerous woman, not only because of her technological savvy but also because of her accuracy in shooting, especially long-range. Even though she is mostly behind computer screens, Rattle is one of the best snipers. Perhaps the best of Arcanum secret agents. Not many can bear the title sniper. Just a few people and Rattle was the best of the best. After all, Rattle was the head, his leader, so Bobby, who was a Technician just like Rosie, didn't dare mess with her. Yeah... Rattle does like to joke around, and all the workers at Arcanum are like family, but that doesn't mean Bobby doesn't respect Rattle. That's called respect.

"Why are you two alone? Where's Baekho?" asked Rattle when she saw that Bobby and Baro were alone at their dining table after looking around the dining hall and did not find the person she mentioned.

"He is preparing. There's still some he hasn't finished preparing yet." Bora replied, and Rattle nodded.

Kim Ji Won, Code Name : Bobby, Kang Dong Ho, Code Name : Baekho, and Cha Sung Woo, Code Name : Baro are Secret Agents of Team B. Today they will depart to start their mission in Central Asia. Because their code names all start with the letter B, they are also referred to as Big-B.

"Are you coming, Bob?" Rattle asked Team B's Technician.

"Yup, this time I will go to the field," Bobby answered which made Rattle nod. Indeed, it is not uncommon for a Technician team to participate directly with their team members. Like Rosie, who several times went with Peter and Ruby when they carried out their mission before the rescue mission of the Princess of the Swedish President which made the two best Arcanum agents fight.

"Okay then, take care and have fun." Rattle patted Bobby on the shoulder before leaving them to head to the food counter to choose her breakfast.

After securing that the hot chicken wings were safe on the plate, Rattle carried the tray over to the table where she used to eat with Rosie, Peter, and Ruby. But before arriving at the table she was seeking for, her brows slightly raised. Her brother and her best friends had already sat down to eat their breakfast, but what was unusual was the aura hanging over them. Their aura felt gloomy. Even clearly visible from the place where she took the food. The people eating breakfast around them must have felt it too, but they just ignored it. There are not many agents in The Arc at this time. Most of them have already departed or were carrying out their missions all over the earth. Some were on their way back. What is certain, is those who are having breakfast here today, are workers in The Arc and already know Peter and Ruby well. They know their relationship as an unofficial lover as well as partners and one of Arcanum best agents. The two of them, along with Rosie, are top agents. Although every Arcanum agents are the best, they are the best of the best.