CHAPTER 34

The cold air was already used to blow the streets of Tver night. A man covered himself in a thick black jacket with the collar raised to cover both sides of his face, combined with a beanie on his head and black pants and black shoes on his feet. He crept out the back door of the hotel and blended into the lonely darkness of the night because there was no longer anyone doing any activities in the late night. Most of the residents and visitors of Tver had already slipped under their blankets.

The sole of the shoe made of rubber kept the man's steps muffled in the silent night. People who were in the row of small houses he passed will not hear the sound of footsteps in the lane behind their house. From time to time, the man's body was slightly visible as he passed the street lamp, but he avoided it in such a way that anyone who might be staring out of their small house would not notice him if anyone stares out the back window of their house at 2:44 am.

Turning the corner of the row of small houses, the man quickly crossed the not-so-wide street and once again disappeared into the dark little alley behind a row of modest, not-so-tall apartment buildings. Once he arrived at his destination, a corner that was not lit by lights, the man climbed a large drain pipe attached to the wall deftly to the 3rd floor of the modest apartment building. He then shifted his body to the right to hang on to his left arm and legs. His now free right hand reached for the end of the window that was left open. In one swift motion, the man entered the apartment building through the window.

Darkness also greeted him in the room he had just entered. Casually, he closed the window and locked it after he removed his black leather gloves. But before he could remove his hand from the window lock, a small light suddenly shone, causing the man to turn his head towards the source of the light. He was not surprised to see the woman standing next to the standing lamp in the corner of the living room.

"Hi, baby," The man broke the silence of the night. He greeted the woman he loved with a smile and a feeling of guilt. Knowing what made the woman stare at him with such an intense gaze, the handsome man approached slowly.

"Have fun tonight?" She asked in a sharp tone, sarcastically.

"Of course not, baby. You know I had to do it," The man replied in a soft and regretful tone as he grabbed the hand of the woman who stood unmoved.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands," The woman snapped and withdrew her hand before the man she loved could reach.

"I've washed my hands, baby. I immediately washed it. Check it for yourself," The man whined.

The beautiful woman snorted but didn't answer. She even turned her head to the side because she couldn't meet the cute face of the man in front of her, then said, "Still. You must be enjoying her pussy."

"What? No baby –"

"Are you turned on by that girl, Manoban?" Ruby cut Peter and looked back at her unofficial lover's face to see his expression.

"Of course not, baby! How can that girl could turn me on –"