On A Date?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*🏐Saturday🏐✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I waited outside the school courtyard. My first week at school went well, or...as well as it could go. I was anxious about this...date...or being stood up. It'd happened before, so my anxiety was high. I leaned against a tree, texting Hinata while waiting.

🟠Hinata🟠 : You nervous?
Me: Of course. Being stood up before doesn't exactly leave a good impression of dates.
🟠Hinata🟠: I suppose that's true. But Kuroo is relatively a good guy. He shouldn't do something like that.
Me: Here's to hoping, Hinata.

I looked up just as a car pulled up to the curb. It parked and out came Kuroo...with flowers?! He walked over and handed them to me, smiling soft. "Wow...Thank you, Kuroo." I smelled them gently. "You're more than welcome." he says as he backs up and opens the passenger side door for me. I climbed in.

I was just wearing a longsleeve and jeans with converse, something i had been feeling maybe I was underdressed for. But seeing Kuroo in a leather jacket, tshirt and ripped skinny jeans with vans made me feel a bit better. He buckled me gently and lifted my hand, kissing it gently. I blushed a bit and he chuckled, setting it under his hand on the gear shift. I was getting flustered already and we haven't even gone anywhere yet.

He begins driving, turning on some music I actually recognized instantly. "Is this...?" i looked at him. "Audrey Mika, yep." he nodded. "How'd you know...?" I tilted my head slightly. He looked over a bit with a small grin. "I saw the tour pin on your bag from this year when she was opening for Eric Nam." he says honestly. "She's honestly not bad, I've been listening to her and him all week."

I smiled soft. He actually tried to listen to something I liked? This was all so new... "Oh and by the way, I forgot to mention...you look fantastic today, Y/N." he says and I looked down, getting flustered again. He noticed and chuckled low, kissing my hand gentle again, but keeping it against his lips. That made me even more embarrassed.

Soon he parked outside a decent sized building and got out, running to my side before I could even breathe and opening the door. I climbed out, looking at him then the building. "What is this place?" he looked at it then me. "This is an entertainment center. It's got a trampoline park, go karts, mini golf, an arcade and even a food court for snacks." he says and my eyes widen. "How do they fit so much stuff?" he laughs at my reaction as he leads me. "It's all in the proper planning. Go karts and mini golf are obviously outside, and the trampoline park, arcade and food court are inside. It's two levels, so nobody crosses over anyone." he explains

I was just amazed. Kuroo found this adorable. "So, what do you want to do first?" he asked. "How about...mini golf?" I suggested and he stepped close, pinching my cheek a bit. "You are so fuckin adorable." I blushed and he laughed yet again, taking my hand in his and walking to the counter. He spoke in Japanese, and I was completely lost. He hands me a putter and motions to the ball colors. I picked yellow. my favorite. Kuroo picked red. "Ketchup and mustard."🟡🔴 i say and he laughs soft. "See...so cute." he says and I hmph. we headed outside and i gasped at the course. It was pirate themed and had a huge ship and fake rock and waterfall...it was awesome.

I think he could tell how excited I was because he set his hands on my shoulders. "Let's see if you can beat me  hm?" he says, his head by mine. "Wanna make a bet out of it?" I asked, curious. "Oh? What did you have in mind?" he grinned. "Loser buys dinner AND owes the winner a kiss by the waterfall." i say and he grins wider. "I like it...though.." he tsks. "Wouldn't that end with you getting a kiss either way?" he held me close by an arm around my waist, speaking low.

"Maybe it does. So what?" i spoke soft, trying to ignore my body pressed against his. "I like you. You think like me." he lets go, setting my ball down.

After the 18th hole, I check the score card. "Read it and weep, Kuroo." I say, handing it to him. "You only won by two points." he raised an eyebrow. "I still won." I folded my arms. "That you did." he says and leads me back over to the bridge by the waterfall. "Push me if I go past what you're comfortable with, okay, Y/N?" he says and I nod.

he lays our clubs down, pulls me to him by his hands on my hips, and softly connects his lips with mine. I slowly set my hands on his face and after a bit he pulled back. "Was that to your liking, Y/N?" he teased a bit. I elbowed him slightly but looked away, blushing. He picked the clubs up and took my hand with his free one and led me back inside. He dropped the clubs off with the desk and looked at me. "So what do you want to do next?"

I couldn't say what I wanted to do....Not quite yet. I couldn't tell him that after that first kiss...I was already his... And that I wanted to do it again and again until I couldn't breathe. I also certainly couldn't tell Kageyama. He would kill me AND Kuroo.  So I simply just said, "I'll let you choose this time since I chose last time." He smiled and drug me to the counter for the trampoline park. "You're gonna love this." Is all he says while paying.