Caught red-handed...er..necked?

I got up the neck morning, sore. What....had even happened? I rubbed my neck and went and got a shower. When I came back, Kags was awake, leaning on his hand and laying propped up, watching the door. "Morning, gorgeous." he said with a grin. I felt my face heat up a bit. "Shut up..." I mutter and go sit at my makeup table, doing my skincare. I could feel his eyes burning into me. And that's when I noticed...oh my god, my neck.

"Oh my god, you fucking vacuum cleaner!" I say and throw a pillow from the floor at him

"Oh my god, you fucking vacuum cleaner!" I say and throw a pillow from the floor at him. This just caused him to laugh. "At least people will know you're mine." He grinned more. This guy, I swear to god..... I was about to try and cover them when there was a knock at the door. I paused and Toby grinned evilly. "Come in~." He said and the door opened to Hinata  about to say something when he saw my neck and Kags shirtless under the blankets on my bed. His eyes widened and he ran out to tell Suga. I ran after him, clasping a hand over his mouth and dragging him back.

"Not a word, Shoyo!" I fussed as I closed the door. "But...you...he....why???" He questioned. "I....you know we've been friends for a long time. That's all I can really say. It's not a defense, but.." I say defeated. "Honestly, I thought Kuroo would be first. You surprised me, Shin." Hinata says, sitting on the edge of my bed. I sighed, sitting in my makeup chair. I didn't have a response to that. But apparently, toby did. "We all know they were mine first." He grinned and Hinata rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever." He sighs and comes over, assisting me in covering the marks that Toby had left.

After we finished, I got dressed in a T-shirt and some jeans. We made our way out after Toby got dressed, borrowing some of my clothes as if he hadn't done it before. Suga was awake already and cooking. He seemed happy, so I let him be. I sat at the bar counter as Asahi and Daichi were cleaning up the living room. "You guys don't have to do that, I was gonna clean up after you left." I say and Daichi tsk. "It's the least we can do, you provided for us last night." He says and I sighed. I wasn't winning. Noya looked at me and tilted his head. 

I raised an eyebrow and he motions to my jawline and I instantly smacked my hand over it. Noya just started grinning but said nothing. Tsuki had his eyes narrowed at Noya, so hopefully, he was too oblivious to notice....wait....why do I care? I shook my head and turned around to watch Suga. Soon he made up plates of breakfast ramen and passed them out.

I said nothing and ate in silence, a hand still on my jaw. "Are you alright, Shin? Does your jaw hurt? Do you need medicine?" Suga asked worriedly. "Hm? Oh, I'm fine. Just tired still." I say and he nods. He was such a mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while, everyone had cleared out, and I sighed, looking in my mirror. Jesus christ that boy...What was I gonna do with him? I got up and looked through my closet. Nothing interested me, but I threw on a sweater and jeans before heading out. There's something I had that I didn't like using but I needed some me time. I headed first to a store to find a new suitcase. I looked over many different types and honestly, it kinda hurt my head to think about. I eventually chose one and they looked at me like I couldn't afford it...until I pulled out my black card. How do I have a black card you may ask? I am a songwriter. Since my home country was South Korea, I helped idols write new songs. 

Well, you may be thinking, that doesn't equate to a black card, Shin. It does if you're really good at making deals. Plus, I never said I didn't do anything else. Just most of it is unseen or used in small advertisements/shows. My face, that is. I am a pretty decent actor, I just choose not to spill too much of myself to people. Not even Toby knows what I did while in SK. That'll always be my secret. Not because I don't want him to know. Just because I don't think it's worth mentioning.

After I got my suitcase, I went and got a few new outfits, to which I had them tucked nicely in the suitcase. Then I went to a travel agency. School could wait. Me needing a break couldn't. If I didn't, I might've lost my mind. The travel agent and I talked it over and decided on somewhere nice for a week or two. Maybe I could actually relax now.

I headed out, turning my phone off and taking a deep breath as I took a cab to the nearest airport. I waited a while once there, as one does, and eventually got on my flight...

To my home, Seoul, South Korea.