Sleepover With Karasuno?

*Shin's POV*

I was setting up my living room for a full-scale sleepover with the Karasuno boys. I had planned it earlier in the week and felt too guilty to cancel it due to my...issues. So here I was, prepping snacks and air mattresses...

It didn't take long 'till I was finished. I took a step back to admire my work.

It was a bit pink for my liking, but it's all I had

It was a bit pink for my liking, but it's all I had. In any case, I went and got changed, taking time to look over my scarred body and tell myself how far I'd come. I shook my head, pulling my shirt back down. Thankfully, I didn't have to worry about the nuisance of....certain female chest appendages, so I could technically go shirtless if I chose to.

Ignoring that creeping jealousy of Hinata possibly cuddling Kageyama, i shook my head and started on dinner

Soon enough, Kageyama let himself in with his spare key, bringing Sugawara and Daichi with him. Now you're probably wondering how I know who these people are. See, Kags and I used to keep in touch while I was in Korea. He sent me tons of pictures and funny videos and clips and anything he could get his hands on. So I got to read the story of the amazing Karasuno the without even knowing them.

"Hey, Shin. What are you making?" Kageyama sets his bag on the bed marked his and comes over. "Oh just making something I learned while I was in Korea. It's called Tteokboki." I hum softly. "Sounds and looks interesting." he hmmed and hugged me quickly before explaining to Suga and Daichi where the bathrooms were. I almost wished he had stayed a bit longer.

"Still thinking of me?" a voice said, lifting my chin up and to the left. It was Kageyama...but not?

but not?

"Aw...how cute...the little baby thinks of me...I'm flattered." he said lowly, getting close. I swore my heart stopped beating and I stopped breathing. "Shinnie..." he purred.

"Shin! Your noodles!" broke me out of my daze as i hurriedly tried to fix my cooking mistake. Kageyama and Suga helped me clean up the mess I made and Daichi shut the fire alarm up. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry." I apologize. "It's fine...but you're never usually off in la la land like that...are you okay?" Kageyama held my shoulders, looking me in the eyes. Fuck. He was not making this easy. "Y....yeah. I'm fine." I shake my head.

"Alright, you know I worry about you." Kags says and I nod. Also part of my problem. He let my shoulders go and we just made a big pot of ramen instead since I ruined the tteokboki. oh well. Another day, I guess.

Soon enough, the rest of Karasuno got there, including Tsukishima, who was dragged by Yamaguchi. We were all sitting around eating while we cast votes on a game and a movie for the night.
"Aw come on, 7 minutes in heaven is a classic." Hinata says. "Yes, but think of everyone's feelings Hinata, they may not be comfortable with that." Suga says motherly. "Ah right....then what about truth or dare?" he asks and I shrug. "I don't see why not." I say and he cheers triumphantly. "Okay...now onto the movies....since it's getting close to Halloween, how about we pick a scary movie?" Daichi asks and I nod. "Are you sure Hinata won't get too scared?" Tsuki said monotone and Hinata smacked his arm.

"What about the cult classic The Ring?" I suggested and they nodded, and surprisingly, Hinata did look a little worried. Maybe...this was my chance? For what you may ask....to make Kageyama jealous. Why? I have no idea. I extended my arms to Hinata and he likes cuddles so obviously, he came over pretty fast as he cuddled up in my arms. I grinned a tiny bit, petting his pretty orange hair. I could feel Kags' eyes on us, but I chose to ignore it. It hurt, but I had to.

We watched the movie first and Hinata spent most of it buried in my chest. He was terrified and it was kinda cute. Kags slowly got more and more agitated, which was kinda funny. Even more so when a soda he opened sprayed him.

After the movie, we cleaned up Kags mess a bit and spread out to play Truth or Dare. We played a few rounds and nothing really exciting happened besides Yamaguchi having to lick Tsuki's cheek. Which was kinda funny, considering his reaction was exactly what you'd expect. Then it got to Hinata. "Shin, truth or dare?" he asked and I shrug. "I dare you to make out with Asahi." he says and Asahi starts blushing immensely. "Hinata!"

"I mean...I don't mind....if you don't, Asahi." I say softly and he swallows. "Well....okay." he says and scoots closer.

"Only because you said it was okay

"Only because you said it was okay." he said softly and leaned close and kissed gently. I dropped my arms around his neck and he held my waist. I heard a growl a bit later and I slowly pulled back from Asahi. His lips were very soft and tasted like vanilla. I cast a glance at Kageyama and he was fuming. But he just looked like he did when he got mad at Hinata during a game. Asahi pushed some hair behind my ear before crawling back to his spot. The game continued for a bit before Kageyama looked like he was about to pop a blood vessel. Then Suga said we should probably stop.

After everyone got settled in the living room, I cut the light off and went into my room. Mostly because everyone told me it was my house so I should sleep in my own room. I did my nightly care routine and was in the middle of brushing my teeth when I noticed a very calm Kageyama in my bathroom doorway. I noticed via the mirror. Was this real or my imagination again? It was hard to tell.

After I finished, he came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, sitting his head on my shoulder.
"Was all that to get to me?" he asks softly and i couldn't answer, just watched him. "Why?" he whispered. "Because you've been on my mind since yesterday..." I whisper and he hehs low. "That makes two of us." he says and I look surprised.

He didn't want to seem to talk anymore as he stood and turned me around. He silently placed a gentle kiss on my lips, wrapping his arms around my waist again. I loosely put my arms around his neck as I kissed back just as soft. And we just stayed like that for a while. "You're mine, Shin...not Kuroo's. Not Hinata's. Not Asahi's...mine. I don't care if you're in a poly if it makes you happy....but you are still mine." he says soft and I nod quietly. My best friend would always have my heart first. And I think he knew that.

He nuzzled my face close as he picked me up and set me in my bed, covering us both as he climbed in beside me. "I love you, Shinnie." he says soft. "The nickname is cute...but no. And...I love you too." I say soft and he grins a bit. "Good. Thought I was gonna have to bite you. Though I still might, you look like a tasty snack." he teases and I elbow him. He just laughs and nuzzles into my neck, holding me close as he fell asleep. And for the first time in a long time, I felt the comfort and warmth of my best friend laying next to me as I fell asleep.