005

"You're not serious!" he said loudly, his eyes wide.
"I am. It's your birthday, BamBam. We should go out. Just for a day,"

He looked at me, confused, before finally smiling brightly and taking my hand.

"Let's go, then! I'm not gonna argue with that!"

I chuckled. He was so cute, his reaction, I mean. He practically dragged me to the bus stop so we could go to an amusement park. He was definitely a kid at heart.

"What should we go on first?"

He asked that question so many times that I couldn't answer it anymore. I just went with him, yes, even the haunted house which got me laughing so hard because of him. Believe it or not, he's a scaredy cat.

"Let's eat," he smiled at me after hours of playing.
"Thought you'd never say that,"

He laughed and put his arm around my shoulder, leading me to a small Chinese restaurant near the exit of the park. He ordered two bowls of jjajangmyeon for the both of us.

"Don't," he stopped my hand from taking out my wallet. "This is my treat,"

I tried to protest, but of course, this is BamBam we're talking about. I can never win an argument against him. So I ended up letting him pay for it.

"Hold on," he leaned over, wiping the corner of my mouth.

He could have just told me I had sauce on my lips... Why did he do that? It made me so shy now...

"Why did you do that?"

He didn't answer me. He just smiled. When we finished eating, we went out of the restaurant and just walked around the park silently.

"Let's just... Walk together," he said softly. I nodded. He looked down and motioned to my hand, his own brushing past mine gently. "Can I...?"
"Please,"

The word was out of my mouth before I realized it.

"To be honest, I like holding your hand. It feels...nice,"
"Umm..."

Seriously...

"You're not pulling your hand away," he noted happily.
"I..."

How can he make me so speechless?

It wasn't long before he walked me back to my house.

"Do you want to come in for a while?" I asked him. He smiled and went in, sitting down on the sofa.
"Thanks for today, Jiyeon,"
"It's your birthday. Don't mention it,"
"Exactly. Thanks for today,"
"Oh right!"

How could I forget?

"What?"
"You didn't have any seaweed soup!"

He laughed and waved his hand, shaking his head.

"I can always buy some, you know, and I'm Thai, remember? We don't have anything like that in Thailand,"
"But you're in Korea now,"
"Even though. I'm not Korean,"
"Ey," I sighed. "Just sit there. I'm going to make you some,"

And that was I did. While I made him seaweed soup, he sat silently on the sofa. When I came back to him, he was playing games on his phone.

"Here," I set the bowl in front of him and handed him a spoon.
"Thank you," he bowed and started to eat.

I watched him as he ate. It didn't take him long to finish it. He got up and brought it to the sink before returning it to me.

"Thanks a lot, Jiyeon. I don't know how to thank you for today,"
"Are you happy today?"

He nodded. We were silent for a while before he suddenly stood up and went to me, pulling me so I would stand up and grabbing me around my waist.

I froze.

He leaned his face close to mine, close enough for me to feel his warm breath on my lips. He used his free hand to sweep away the hair that was falling over my eyes, and in that second, it didn't seem like he was my seat mate BamBam at all. It was like he was my prince.

Or maybe it was just my imagination.

"Can I kiss you, Jiyeon?"

He looked into my eyes as he spoke and I swear my heart just skipped a beat. I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to answer him. Yes or no? Should I let him kiss me?

The corner of his mouth lifted slightly. He was smirking. And it suddenly dawned on me that he had this different yet common way of thinking.

Silence means yes

He looked back in my eyes, searching for something I didn't know before brushing his lips lightly past mine, so that our lips touched just a bit. He glanced at me, his eyebrows raised.

He was testing me.

But why do I feel like I actually want him to kiss me?

The door banged open, and Yugyeom came running in. I quickly moved away from BamBam, my cheeks hot.

"Yugyeom..."

He wasn't looking at me. He was glaring at BamBam, occasionally looking at me but his glare would shift to the Thai boy again. He bit his lip, his hand clenched into a fist.

"You..."

I held my breath as he came to BamBam and grabbed the front of his shirt, glaring into the other's eyes.

"What do you think you're doing?"
"I was going to kiss her. You got a problem with that?"

BamBam was so calm, I was getting scared for him. And scared of Yugyeom... I had never seen him like this before, and I don't think I'd want to see it again soon.

He pushed Yugyeom off of him and took my hand, lacing his fingers around mine. Yugyeom looked at me with an expression of complete anger and disbelief.

"Na Jiyeon... Why...."

I pulled my hand away from BamBam's and stuffed my hands in my pockets. BamBam smiled slightly before walking up to Yugyeom and whispering something in his ear.

Yugyeom's hand opened and his mouth dropped slightly as he stared at BamBam.

"You?"
"Yes, me,"

What was happening?

Yugyeom cleared his throat and looked at me.

"Just to let you know... Mark came back, too,"

Why are they all suddenly coming back now? I'm curious.

"Where is he?"
"He's at my house. He says he'll come see you tomorrow, it's a Sunday anyway,"

I nodded and he quickly ran out of my house, slamming the door closed behind him. I sat down on the floor, my mind blank.

"So... Who's Mark?"
"Goodbye, BamBam,"
"Uhh... Bye, thanks again!"

And he left.

I lied down on the floor, closing my eyes.

First, Yugyeom came back. And now, Mark, too. What about the others? Would they come back, too? They're all coming back one by one and I don't know how and why they are.

"Don't forget me when I go, Jiyeon." he told me.
"I won't. I promise," I smiled. He returned it slightly and leaned in, pressing his lips to my cheek for a second.
"Just something to remember me by,"

But then I thought of BamBam's lips brushing past my own. I covered my face with my hands, completely confused.

__________________________________________________________________________

I swear, I think this story is moving too fast.. But anyway, what do you think of this??