008

"Morning, Yeon," he smiled as he settled down in his seat beside me.
"Morning, Bam,"

He suddenly leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my cheek.

"I missed you. I met you in my dream, but I still missed you," he played with a lock of my hair. My cheeks heated up as he just stared at me. "Did you dream of me?"

Honestly, I did. In my dream, he was running around my house while eating ice cream, and even though I found that so weird, it made me smile. It was so cute.

But I'm not giving him that satisfaction of knowing I dreamt of him.

"No,"
"Oh..."

I glanced at him and he looked so disappointed. I sighed and dropped my gaze.

"Fine. I admit, I did. I dreamt about you,"
"Is that the truth?"
".... Yes,"
"I love you,"

I buried my head in my arms. He was really so sweet, even though he could be extremely random at times. He pushed my hair away from my ear and just put one of his earphones in my ear, playing a slow song. And I could just hear him singing along in my ear.

I had to keep my head lowered to hide the smile forming on my face.

"Let's skip today,"
"What?"

I raised my head at once, surprised. He had a slight smile on his face.

"Let's skip class. Just for this one day. I want to be with you morning until night, just the two of us and without anyone bothering us." he told me, placing his hand on my cheek. "Or if you want we could just study the whole day, more time to review our lessons and hang out,"

Usually I wouldn't do this sort of thing, but as you all know, this is BamBam. I can never say no.

"Just today?"
"Just today. Promise,"

I grabbed my bag and his hand. A smile spread across his face as he followed me out, wrapping his arm around my shoulder as we walked. When people asked where we were going, we'd just say we were going out to get some coffee to drink to keep awake in class.

We went to his house for a change, since we couldn't stay in the library. We'd get caught skipping classes. Then silence came across us once we started. Me on his couch and him in one of his many armchairs.

It was a long time before one of us spoke or at least made a sound that wasn't the flipping of pages or the pen scratching the paper as we took down notes.

"I'm tired,"
"Already?"
"Yeah. Let me hold you, Jiyeon,"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Even though I wanted to, I had to study.

"Just study, BamBam. We skipped to study more,"
"No, we didn't," he frowned. "We skipped so we could spend time together,"
"And we are,"
"No, we're not. You're not letting me hug you!"

He got up from his chair and went to me. He knelt down in front of me and snaked one of his arms around my waist, his hand at my back and the other holding my chin.

"Bam, not now," I sighed, but of course, he didn't listen to me.

Once his mouth touched mine, I couldn't do anything anymore. His hand that was holding my chin, cupped my cheek as he kissed me softly.

"No, BamBam," I said, managing to push him away. His lips formed an adorable pout. "Later, okay?"
"Later," he nodded, letting out a sigh as he went back to his armchair and picked up one of his textbooks.

As I went back to the page I was at, I kept stealing glances at him. Involuntarily, without even me knowing, I was already smiling. I grabbed my phone, that was currently vibrating and opened the new text message that I just got.

From : Gyeom
Where are you?

Why is he asking?

To : Gyeom
BamBam's house. Why?

He didn't reply for a while.

From : Gyeom
I figured you guys would be together. Someone told me you weren't at class, and BamBam wasn't there either

Since when had he been talking to our classmates?

To : Gyeom
Why are you asking, anyway?

Seriously... Why?

From : Gyeom
No reason

Okay, then.

I went back to reading, not even finishing the entire page when he sent me a message again.

From : Gyeom
Did BamBam tell you anything yet?

What was he saying?

"Hey, Bam," I called. He looked up from his notes.
"Yeah?"

I handed him my phone, telling him to read the message.

"What does that mean? Are you going to leave me?"
"... N-no, I'm not. It's just..."

The way he's acting now just makes me even more curious. What is this all about? What does Yugyeom know that I don't?

"Are you keeping secrets from me?"

When he didn't answer, I knew that was it. He was hiding something from me, but what was it?

"Don't dwell on it. I'll tell you when... When it's time for you to know," he said hesitantly. I stared at me. He locked eyes with me and repeated it. "I'll tell you soon. For now, let's just... Let's just study,"

But that just makes me even more curious...

To : Gyeom
What is it? Tell me

He replied almost immediately.

From : Gyeom
Sorry. It's not my business to tell you

I let out a sigh and glanced at BamBam, wondering what it was before looking down at my book again, pushing the thought out of my mind.

______________________________________________________________________

2 more chapters left... How is this one?? Comments? And sorry this was a bit short...
Because of my warning last chapter about the end, I just thought of this. If you guys can guess my original ending, I'll change it into something you guys would probably like better. You guys can guess a lot of times, I don't mind. The ending depends on your guesses anyway ~