Chaper 5 (Rewritten)

There really ain't no point in me talking about some bullshit right now so. Let's just begin. . .

Last time

Izuku gained omnipotence that's just bout the biggest thing for that chapter.

This time

As Izuku had woken up realizing yesterday was no dream. He looked around his new room. His new room seemed to be a fusion of a normal teenage boy's space and elements of regality befitting his newfound godly powers, offers a unique blend of the ordinary and the extraordinary. The room maintains a sense of familiarity with elements commonly found in a teenager's space—a comfortable bed adorned with plush blankets and scattered with pillows, each displaying emblems of his favorite heroes and celestial symbols. Posters line the walls, featuring a mix of cosmic landscapes and his favorite heroic figures, intertwining the mundane with the majestic. Against one wall sits a sleek desk, a balance between functionality and cosmic elegance. A laptop and books on various subjects—ranging from heroic studies to cosmic phenomena—lay scattered atop its surface, an eclectic mix representing Izuku's dual nature as a young scholar and omnipotent being. A shelving unit houses an assortment of both earthly possessions and cosmic artifacts. Among the trinkets and memorabilia from his childhood lie mystical objects imbued with celestial energy, relics that hint at Izuku's divine abilities and their far-reaching implications. The room's lighting is an interplay of cosmic luminescence and earthly warmth. Soft, ethereal lights—reminiscent of distant stars—twinkle from above, casting a celestial glow that harmonizes with the warm, ambient lighting that permeates the space. In a corner of the room stands a small altar of sorts, adorned with cosmic symbols and artifacts that pay homage to his godly powers. Crystals and ancient scrolls lay atop it, a homage to the cosmic knowledge he's acquired and the responsibility that comes with his omnipotence. Despite the room's majestic aspects, it retains a comforting sense of normalcy a place where Izuku can navigate the vastness of his godly powers while holding onto the joys and challenges of adolescence. It's a sanctuary that seamlessly blends the divine and the familiar, a reflection of Izuku Yagi's duality as both a godly being and a regular teenage boy.

As he looked around the room. He was thinking of a way to manage his unique powers. A way to balance his humanity with his godly side. He had decided to just think of it later. He had walked out of his room. To see Toshinori and Izumi in the middle of the hall. They were Looking around. "Lost" Izuku's voice rang through the very beautiful hall. Deep and soothing there was just something about it. "Oh Izuku yea we're lost. Could you put guides or signs around to help us till we get the hang of the house?" Toshinori had asked and then a snap rang through the hall. With that noise signs and guides formed.

"That might be too little help it is a big castle." Izuku sang out and his fingers snapped again. As within a golden glow Butlers, Maids, Cooks, and other forms of house staff formed. Without a word they just did what they were to do. Izuku had guided Toshinori and Izumi to the living room. Where they sat and talked for a bit. Then people that had ended it staying the night before had been guided by maids to the living room. The conversations were nothing to note just his family asking how it felt to be powerful. He had chuckled it off and joked about it.

Alright time skip time brought by yet another meme

It's been around a month since the twins birthday. Izuku decided to be "homeschooled" as to not draw suspicion to himself.

"Please spare me" a voice cried out. Only for the beast that had chased it to devour it whole. "That's too bad he didn't have any information for me." A voice spoke as the beast went back to her side. "To think a weak human turned into such a good pet." The female voice spoke once more. As she turned her back a spear of light impaled her. "To think such a beautiful woman fell from grace and now has to die." Izuku's voice rang through the air. His tone was still kind. "What a waste, Hm maybe I should revive her as my servant or something." Izuku told himself but decided against it and vanished.

Over the months Izuku had been active. Hunting bad people in the shadows of night. But In the day he was tortu- Training his little sister and her two best friends. It was actual hellish training. Izuku had begun with giving them each a work out schedule. After that came hellish martial arts training. But we cut to Izuku on a beach by himself watching the sunrise.

"To think this beach used to be so nice. As easy as it'd be to clean it myself. It'd be a shame to let this opportunity pass." Izuku spoke to the air. Izuku had dragged Izumi and her best friends to the beach and forced them to clean the beach. Under 5x gravity of course. After a few months the beach was cleaned. Of course this got a lot of attention from the press. The people that cleaned it were a mystery.

We see Izuku just in his room messing with something. Even with omnipotence the rubix cube didn't fail to piss someone off. "IM GOING TO FUCKING MURDER THE CREATOR THE RUBIX CUBE." That was heard all among the house.

Anyways a little shorter than what I was going for but my brain stopped producing ideas for this chapter. So I'll see you next chapter