Taehyung

I step into the shower, letting the hot water heat up my cold skin, I'm freezing and I can't stop the tears from falling, my whole body aches, the cuts are infected and the bruises are so tender that I can barely wash myself. I step out and dry off, looking in the mirror I see that I have changed so much, I'm skinny, scarred and bruised, the bags under my eyes are darker and my skin is pale. I walk into the room and Jin is there laying clothes on the bed, when he sees me I panic and try to hide myself, when he walks up to me I cower a little, letting a whine escape my lips. 

"Taehyungie", he holds my shoulders and tries to look into my eyes but I can't look at him, "you never have to be afraid of me, I will never hurt you, now come here and sit let me treat your wounds, they are infected." I sit on the bed and wait for him to come back, he is carrying a small doctors bag as he sits down next to me, opening the bag he pulls out bandages and cremes and a bottle of pills. "This might burn a little so I apologize in advance", he says, "Taehyung why do you let people treat you like this." "Don't start Jin, I don't need a lecture from you", I say getting angry.

 "I'm not lecturing, I'm worried, there is a difference", he says rubbing ointment into my wounds. "You don't need to worry, why would you anyway", I ask. He is quiet as he places bandages on my skin, he sighs, "because you are important to my brother and Yoongi, they would hate it if anything happened to you." "They would hate it", I ask trying to find a slip up somewhere of how he might really feel about me, hoping it's the same why I feel about him. He nods, "here take this, it will help with the pain and infection, it feels like you might have a broken rib so take it easy and let it heal." He stands and hands me the clothes, "get dressed then come eat." 

He stares at me for a few seconds and the look that flashes across his face is a mixture of worry and something I can't get my hopes up about, love. I see him in the kitchen putting food onto plates, I lean against the door frame and stare at his perfection, that's why him and I never got along, he is perfect in everyone's eyes, I'm just trash. "Let's eat", he says bringing me back, I look at him and the smile on his face melts my heart. After we eat I sit back and rub my stomach, he laughs, "feel better." 

"Those were really good cheeseburgers, I never realized you cook so well", I say shyly. "I had to learn, after my parents skipped out on us, Hyung worked all the time, so I helped out by cooking", he says. The sparkle in his eyes is more beautiful than any stars in the sky, I want to say that to him but I can't, he could never love trash like me, "I should go." "I'm still paying you, stay a while longer, come watch a movie with me, then if you want to leave you can", he says. 

I help him clear the table and do the dishes and as we walk into the living room I get the sudden urge to push him down on the couch, I straddle his lap and look down at him. "Tae, what are you doing", he asks confused. "Shoosh, you have done so much for me, let me do something for you, let me do what I know best", I start to grind my dick on his. "Tae, fuck", he moans, throwing his head back. I lower my head, placing my lips on his, he grabs the back of my head, pulling me to him to deepen the kiss, I'm still thrusting my hips into him making him as hard as steel.

 "Taehyung", he growls. I slide down his body and onto the floor and pull his sweats down with me, he lifts his hips allowing me to pull them off, I place myself between his things and nuzzle my face into his clothed erection, licking and sucking him thru the fabric of his boxer briefs, his musk is overpowering and hypnotizing. I reach in and pull out his dick, "holy shit Jin, I always knew you would have a gorgeous cock, I've never seen one this big and thick." I lick him from root to tip, sucking the head into my mouth, he hisses and starts to buck his hips as I slide my mouth up and down his shaft. 

He grabs my hair and starts fucking my mouth, hitting the back of my throat until he can't take it and shoots his release into my mouth, fuck he tastes so good. I crawl back up onto his lap and capture his mouth again, letting him taste himself on my tongue, I then stand up, grab my dirty clothes and my coat. "Where are you going", he asks pulling his sweats back up. "I better go Jin, I can't stay", I say upset. "You dont have to go Tae, you can stay here, Ill protect you", I hear the panic in his voice and it makes me want to cry out and run to him, to stay in his arms forever but I know I cant, I know that Robert will hurt him, its me who needs to keep Seokjin safe, because living in a world without him, just wouldn't be living, "thanks for everything Seokjin."