Jin

I shut the door to Namjoon's office and hear Taehyung calling for me, I grab the box that they keep under the counter containing the gun, I check to make sure its loaded and wait. "TAEHYUNG, I KNOW YOU ARE FUCKING IN HERE", I hear Robert yelling from the garage area, "YOUR WHORE ASS CANT RUN FROM ME." his voice coming closer and I take the safety off the gun, aiming it at the door waiting for it to open, I can see my hand shaking, I have fired a gun before, Namjoon and Jungkook took me to a firing range but that was paper targets, this is a living being, who shouldn't be alive as far as I am concerned.

I hear his approaching footsteps and try to steady my breathing, "TAEHYUNG YOUR FUCKING WHORE ASS BELONGS TO ME." He pushes the door open and when he sees me he fires his gun and I fire back, I hear the bullet whiz past my ear and I slam my eyes shut waiting for impact but it never comes, when I open my eyes again I see Robert on the ground holding his neck, the bullet got him in the neck, I grab my cell and before dialing 911 I lean over him, "he belongs to me you Son of Bitch". Just then Namjoon and the others come running in to see what happened, he runs to me and pulls me to him holding me tightly, "Jin are you hurt, are you okay, let me see."

"I think I am fine Hyung, just shaken up", I say trembling. "You are bleeding", he holds a tissue to my ear and when he looks behind me he sees the bullet lodged in the wall, "fuck Seokjin, it grazed your ear, a few centimeters and it could have." I stop him from talking, "it didn't, so stop right now, I have to check on Tae." I turn and open the door to see him sobbing on the floor, I bend down and drag him into my arms, "its okay baby, its over, the police are on their way." He holds my face, "you are okay." I nod, "I'm perfect and we are safe now, Robert will never see the outside world again."

"I heard the gun shots, I thought for sure that I had lost you", he says crying again, burying his face in my chest. I hold him to me and rock him until I am told to get up by a police officer who starts pulling me into the other room. "LEAVE HIM ALONE, HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING BUT PROTECT ME", Tae yells after us. "Babe its okay, they just want to ask me some questions, Ill be right back", I see Hobi take Tae into the other room and shut the door.

After I explained what happened to the officer they told me I am free to go but to not leave town till my story checks out, I told them I wasn't going anywhere and that they could contact me anytime. I walk back out to the front of the shop to find my boyfriend just in time to see them taking away a handcuffed Robert laying on a stretcher, I watch as they wheel him out the door and into the ambulance. I feel strong arms around me, "you are shaking Jinnie." "I just shot someone Jungkook Hyung, I think shaking comes with the territory, I just need my boyfriend and Ill be alright", he kisses my head. "He is in the office with Hobi and Yoongi", he says releasing me.

I walk into the office and he is in my arms in seconds, I kiss his forehead, "you okay love." "I am now, that I know you are safe", he says. I kiss him and hug him tight whispering in his ear, "I love you." "I am so glad you are okay, he could have killed you Jin and I love you to you big dope", Tae says looking at me angrily. I laugh and lean into him kissing the corner of his mouth, "let's go home, I want to make love to you all night." A moan escapes his throat, "I thought you'd never ask."

Once inside the apartment I push him against the door and make his mouth mine, sliding my tongue along his bottom lip he moans and grabs my hair hard, shoving his tongue in wrestling with mine. I roll my hips, rubbing my erection against his, "fuck Jin stop teasing and take me to bed already." 

He jumps up wrapping his legs around me and I walk us to our room, laying him down on the bed, I stand and start undressing, he strips his clothes off too, I can't help but to stare at his body, I lick my lips and I hear him chuckle, next thing I know he is on his knees taking me into the back of his throat, I thread my fingers into his hair and yank, fucking his mouth, I wont last long, I am still shaken up and coming off my adrenaline high. 

He grabs my balls tight and that's when I lose it and shoot my release down his throat, he takes every bit of it beautifully, looking up at me and licking his lips like he just had a full course meal, my boyfriend is one of a kind. He stands and walks over to the dresser grabbing a piece of paper and handing it to me, I open it and read it, "you had yourself tested when you were in the hospital." He nods smiling shyly, "can we bare back now, please." I laugh and hug him to me, kissing his head and then his lips, "we can do it all night long but you have to give me a minute or two, I am crashing down hard and I just want to be in your arms.