Taehyung

I woke up and looked around, the room was lit by a small overhead light above my bed, I look down and see Jin sleeping in the chair with his head on my bed, holding my hand. I smile and run my fingers thru his hair, his head pops up, "babe, you're awake." "Yea, do you have any water", I ask, "my throat is so dry." "Of course", he stood quickly and went to the table to pour some in a glass, he brought it over and held the straw to my mouth, the cold liquid felt good on my throat, " thank you babe." "How are you feeling, should I call the doctor", he asks panicked. "No I feel okay, how long have I been out", I ask.

"Four days", he says grabbing my hand again. "Wow, that bad", I ask. "Tae what happened", he asks sitting down on the bed next to me. "I was unpacking what little clothes I had, I should say getting rid of clothes because street walker clothes aren't in style anymore", I giggle, "then the doorbell rang, I thought maybe you forgot your key so I looked thru the peephole and I didn't recognize the person but he knew me and told me to open up or he would kill you, so I did." I notice Jin getting agitated so I lift his hand to my mouth and kiss his knuckles. He smiles sadly and cups my cheek, rubbing his thumb on my skin, "I am so sorry Tae."

I place my hand over his, "he cornered me in the kitchen, I tried to grab a knife and we fought, the gun went off and got me but before I passed out I stabbed him, I don't know where, I just remember feeling the knife go into him." Jin slowly looks up at the ceiling, letting out a breath that sounds like he's been holding, "he's dead, he's dead and I let him die." "Jin, what does that mean", I say panicked. "When you stabbed him, you hit a main artery, he was bleeding to death and when the brought him in on the stretcher I had the ability to save him, I didn't, I let him die slowly", he says calmly. "Jin", I whisper, "I'm so sorry."

"Taehyung, don't you dare feel bad for him, he does not deserve it, he hurt you, the man I love, he has been trying for years to get rid of Namjoon and I, he is finally in that special place in hell for people like him", he says standing up and kissing my lips. "Lay with me, I'm sleepy and want to be in your arms", I scoot over and he climbs in next to me, wrapping himself around me, I could hear his heartbeat and as I fell asleep to it's rhythm, I hear a soft voice, "I love you Taehyung."

The next day we were woken up by Yoongi and Hobi, "hey we brought you lunch." As they took stuff out of bags I feel lips in my hair, "morning beautiful." "I love waking up in your arms babe", I say snuggling into his chest. "How you feeling", he asks. "I'm good, not a lot of pain", I say. "The bullet lodged in your pectoral muscle, which is the best scenario you can ask for, muscles tend to heal faster, because there was no damage to the heart you should have no lasting side effects", he says kissing my forehead. "My smart doctor", I say squeezing him.

"Taehyung", his voice makes my heartbreak, "I froze when you came into the ER, if Joon wasn't there I don't know what I would have done, I'm so sorry, if I would have lost you, I would have lost myself, I promised to keep you safe and to protect you and I failed." He is crying and it's killing me. "Babe what happened was not your fault, you can't stay by me 24 hours a day, I'm okay now and he is dead", I say. "But Robert isn't and as far as I am concerned he is next", he sounds so cold and ominous, it chills me to my core. "Stay here with me, don't think about him now, spoil and coddle me instead", I smile. He laughs, "for the rest of your life."

A couple days later Jin takes me home and I found out that the Black Dagger MC stormed Roberts club and killed a lot of Roberts men, they found people locked up in the basement so the police were called, Robert was no where to be found, he just disappeared. Jin and I settle into a comfortable routine, Jin dotes on me and won't let me help with anything, he cooks and cleans and spoils me with kisses and massages, he has taken a leave of absence from school for a few weeks until they find Robert not wanting to leave me alone and I am so okay with that.

One night I went to the shop with Jin to see Namjoon and everyone, I wasn't happy to watch Jungkook get so handsy with my boyfriend but Yoongi explained that's how their relationship is, no romantic love, just brotherly love. "You guys wait here, we are going to get the food, Hobi and Jimin should be back soon with the drinks." They all leave so Jin and I get comfortable, both of us scrolling thru our phones, I notice Jin pop his head up quickly looking at the back of the shop, "whats wrong."

He holds his finger to his lip, shushing me, "you didn't hear that." "I didn't hear anything", I say. "Follow me", he stood up and took my hand leading me behind the counter, he opened the door to Namjoon's office and ushered me in, "stay here, do not come out until I come get you." "Jin no please stay here with me, dont leave me by myself", I beg. "I will be right outside the door, dont worry, I would never leave you", he says kissing me and walking out and shutting the door. "Jin no, please don't go", but he never turned back.