playlist, pins, and author's note

"Each of us can be gotten to — if you can just figure out where and how we're vulnerable." -John E. Douglas, former FBI profiler and inspiration for the show Mindhunter. 

playlist-

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0auV7vXQvWWLHlhCwqcsg9?si=e985ae189f1e46cd

[Search "Savvy" as the username if you can't copy the link...I'll be adding an Apple Music one soon!]

-pins-

https://pin.it/3ctKa7H

-author's note-

Here we go! This is my first story and I am ridiculously excited to share it with you. This will be about 60% meticulously planned out and 40% whatever my morbid brain comes up with at random. 

A great deal of inspiration for this story came from my love of all things dark and creepy. I have an unhealthy obsession with serial killers, true crime, and murder movies. I took ideas from movies like Seven, Kiss the Girls, The Bone Collector, Silence of the Lambs, From Hell, and more to create some kind of franken-serial killer. If you haven't see any of those, STOP WHAT YOURE DOING AND WATCH ONE. 

This story will have mature/dark themes. I am not sure how far I'll take it. Probably too far. *Bucky shrug* 

CWs for: smut, language, murder, graphic description of crime scenes, blood...I'll add more to each chapter as needed.  

Thanks to @jabersplatt for having my back and @woolfhoundss for being a damn queen.