Danganronpa Lucky Lairs pt:5

Yuna faints and Haruki can't even look.
Trigger warnings: death, poison, bleeding out, assault, stalking, blunt force trauma, lies

Truth bullets(A/N yet again not everything but I'm improving...)

Pillow over washing machine,
A pillow was found on the washing machine covered in blood.

Note under pillow
The note under the pillow in a different language, Reizou is working on deciphering it. It appears to be in Korean and written in a hurry.

Mori's Disappearance
Mori's Missing, there is no trace of her at the crime scene either.

Broken Lock
The lock on the laundry room door is broken, presumably with the hammer. It also seems to be locked at the time of the breaking.

Hammer
There is a bloody hammer at the crime scene.

Monopad
The details of the 3 residents who found the body are confidential, she was killed 40 minutes before the BDA, from blunt force trauma, she also has a knife wound in her chest, it wasn't fatal.

Knife,
there was a bloody knife found in the nearby classroom

Classroom 207
The room is completely trashed and there is evidence of a fight in the room.

Blood trail
There is a blood trail from classroom 207 to the laundry room.

Missing knife
There is a knife missing in the kitchen

Trial:
at first Syo is thrown under the bus for the entire trial.
They fingered out that Aki was the one that took the knife as she was the one by the kitchen
There is a vent leading from the boys bathroom to the 207 classroom(A/N it's a window. Just a window, not a vent.)
Somebody(Kichi) gets smart and brings up that Syo might be unconscious at the moment and she must have been the first one to see the body sense it isn't on the Monopad and 3 people presumably discovered it together.
Suki, Kenji, and Nikko discovered the body.

The note is translated.

'Not the words you idiots, the language."

It's in Korean.

Kenji is the killer, he could have hidden his toolkit in his jacket and he is asked to empty his jacket. He's f*cked.

He is asked why he did this and he responds that can only be described as he doesn't want to be in the room with lairs and cheats, he benefits from the motive(A/N still doesn't exist) and it was the last straw for him and he just points at someone that can't be traced and says:

'Watch your back kid, your practically the only innocent person in this room and you don't even know it. Be open with yourself for once and everyone will benefit from knowing that their a two faced asshole.'

Monokuma shuts him up and begins the punishment(A/N, yeah I rewrote his breakdown, it made no sense with his character and execution.)

Kenji Nou's Execution, The Deadly Climb of Mount Monokuma
Kenji is forced to climb a Mountain, there is a montage of him running up the mountain, into a cave because of a rock slide, chased by a rock, spikes, and he runs into robot bears. He makes bolt for the exit and as his eyes adjust to the light he is found at a television studio being recorded by Monokumas who chase him back into the cave where he is overwhelmed by all that is attacking him and succumbs to his wounds.

Everyone stared and looks around, Monokuma shrugs and says 'that he died doing what he does best, running away.' He also unlocks Kenji's door, where Mori is.

Mori has a head injury, she won't die but has a concussion, Reizou agrees to take care of her.

Zen goes to comfort Haruki and cheer up the group as it is the middle of the day. He does and goes too his room, sits down and begins writing. Zen hopes to cope with the sudden deaths of 3 of his classmates.

Intermission:

1(end of chapter 2 ) it's a text chat named Yudai, Call him Yudai!
Yudai: Hey, are you ok?

Me: no of course I'm not, Iruka is missing, You know who is out,
And I'm running out of coffee.

Yudai: Sou, go to sleep, I can watch over you if you like. This is
your 3rd all-nighter this week and it's Wednesday.

Me: We both know they did it Yudai and stop calling me that.
Me: Also I'm fine just a few more hours and I'll reach someone
and they'll be on there way.

Yudai: Yes, but you need to go to sleep. I'll be on the
computer all night if it's that bad.

Me: Do you remember what happened last time I went to sleep
in a crisis!?
Me: He tried to KILL ME!!

Yudai: This isn't last time.
Yudai: Last time you were trying to protect your now-boyfriend
from his stalker-serial killer, now all your trying to do is get
us out of an abandoned building before we all die of starvation.
Yudai: Iruka is probably just wondering around the place getting lost.
I'm sure Kichi will find him soon.

Me:And what about Suki?

Yudai: She's in my room rn.
Yudai: and don't forget, your sister sleeps with a f*cking
knife, I think she is more than capable of defending herself.

Me: I just don't want to lose both of them.

Yudai: if your that scared I can wake her up.

Me: Fine. She's gonna kill you through.

Yudai: I have known your sister long enough to know
that you should at least be 3 yards away from her if you
want to wake her up.

2(beginning of chapter 3) Two people are walking down a hallway one behind(A) the other in front(B).
They begin discussing the recent tragedy from Junko, B is doing most of the talking with A adding words occasionally. Be comes to a stop and asks if A is ok, A breaks down into tears and apologizes repeating the words 'I'm sorry' over and over again. B begins to reassure A that they love them and asks A to explain what their sorry about. A only scrambles out indescribable nonsense, B tries to comfort them before being cut off. A syringe had been placed in the back of B's back knocking him unconscious. A begins to sob again, and makes out that he's sorry but 'I have to protect you.'

(A/N, that was chapter 2... I hope you enjoyed this... thing.)