Danganronpa Lucky Lairs pt 1.

Please Note: This was one of my first Fangans and it not only has several plot holes, no mastermind, poorly constructed plot points, and over all is just uncomfortable to talk about over all. If you wish to change this into something actually good and understandable, all is welcome(especially in the trails go wild please it's bad)

The story starts in a class room populated by several high school kids and a struggling chemistry teacher trying to get their attention. We are then introduced to a popular student Zen Akita, a recently awarded student of hopes peak Academy as the Ultimate Author.

The classroom doesn't die down when Zen remarks that someone had raised their hand... he blacks out and we get a proper introduction before being rudely awakened by a red headed girl saying "that as students of hopes peak we should all be awake and ready by 7:00 sharp!" Zen is confused and just follows along the girl introduces herself "Reizou Nagisa, Ultimate Soldier." She doesn't recognize him though.

She forces the two of them down the hall into a large group of teens in Hopes Peak Academy.

Mori Yoshi- a Blunt and sassy girl known as the Ultimate Flutist
Kichi Akichihiko- a polite and soft spoken Bartender
Aki Zaizen- a Bold and slutty Linguist
Lilith Quincey- an American Exchange student that is the Ultimate Gamer
Iruka Luna- an energetic street artist
Yamasaki Akemi- a soft spoken and cold guy known as the Ultimate Fencer
Taraka Keade- a foul mouthed and easily ticked girl known as the Ultimate Painter
Mizuki Hibi-Rin- a quiet but friendly Tailor
Yuna Kēti- A gentlemanly entrepreneur that happens to be a girl
Kenji Nou- A rowdy prankster that is the Ultimate Explorer.
... Niko- he only responded once with his name and Talent of the Ultimate Student Council President
Suki Nori- Ultimate ??? No one knows jack sh*t about her and she'd like to keep it that way.
Syo Itsuki- This years Ultimate Lucky student and a part time model, really full of herself.

And Finally a young snappy Chemist named Haruki Amiko. The same boy who had raised his hand a Zen's Chemistry Class earlier.

Then bim bam boom! Monokuma comes in and introduces the killing game! You get the jazz. Kenji is the first to stand up with Taraka at his side, Monokuma then says that instead of until 2 people are left all they have to do is make it though 5 trials and the survivors are home free.

Everyone looks at each other, you know the drill.

Notable features:
Zen has a fake flower crown.

Reizou has long hair in a ponytail.

Mizuki looks more like your average pale black haired guy than Syo looks like your average girl.

Kichi has a perfume bottle on him, Zen asks about this and he says that it is to get the sent of alcohol out of his nose. Zen sniffs it, it is the strongest perfume he has ever smelled in his life.

Reizou also sniffed the bottle, she said she had lost her sense of smell a long time ago so she doesn't react.

Taraka looks like she is the most innocent MF to live, her first sentence starts with 'What's up motherf*ckers,'

Kenji looks like a girl, he isn't.

Haruki covers one of his eyes with his hair, Zen remarks that he has never seen what's under it and he's seen him a lot.

Haruki and Zen come from polar opposite's of the social ladder at school, Haruki is often bullied and mocked to Zen's distain, Zen is one of(if not) the most popular kid in school.

Zen mostly writes Romance, he remarks to Reizou that their mostly fantasies of him and his long time crush getting together and living happily ever after.

Reizou thinks he's silly and asks why he hasn't confessed yet. Zen doesn't reply and mutters something, Reizou doesn't catch what he says.

Kenji has several layers on. Most have massive pockets.

Zen is the second most optimistic character I have ever wrote.

Prologue end.