Stary Graves pt 4

(Does this chapter have the two most BS deaths in the game? Yes.
Does this chapter include a lot of moments that I actually enjoyed writing? Yes.
Does this chapter have my favorite trial in the game? No, that's chapter 3.
This is an interesting thing... if you want a hint for the killer; it's the definition of shooting the messenger.
You think I'm joking but I'm not.)

TW: Mentions of abuse(multiple kinds), mentions of cancer, poison, knifes, mild cursing, mentions of drugs, vomit

Living Students:
Hikari Sayo- Ultimate Romanticist - She/Her
Yuri Akari- Ultimate Matchmaker - She/They
Rika Yuko- Ultimate Actress -She/Her
Hideki Aoi- Ultimate Digital Artist - He/They
Akio Yuki- Ultimate Baker - Any(Identifies as a Person)
Mia- Ultimate Electronic Singer(Better matches the description of a DJ) - Any(Identifies as a women)
Kenzo Riki- Ultimate Underwater Photographer - They/Them
Monica Shiori- Ultimate Model - She/Her
Ayumu Michi- Ultimate Jeweler - He/Him
Shin Ichiro- Ultimate Journalist - He/Him
Mayumi Ichiro- Ultimate Co-Journalist - She/They
Daichi Nori- Ultimate Puppeteer - Any(Identifies as a man)
Yuta Hoshi- Ultimate Oncologist(for those of you that don't know what this is; Cancer Doctor.)- He/Him
Sayori Hina- Ultimate Lucky Student - She/Her/It
Renjiro Kiko- Ultimate Messenger - He/It

I found the name!
Chapter 2: Spring Time in the Winter.

Everyone immediately is bummed out by everything the previous day brought upon us. Hikari, in a spur of her... insight?, she decides that it would be best to continue the two person conversation a day, think Ryotaro's had going on. So Sayori went with Hikari.

Hikari was a.. well. Her and Yuri have been best friends forever and she admits that they made some HORRIBLE matchmaking decisions in the early years of their company. For example, they had no background checks on any clients so.. some of their matches were less than healthy. This was actually addressed to them in the form of a lawsuit by a woman who had gotten into a relationship with a drug addict that regularly beat her.

This lawsuit resulted in a $200,000 fine for their company. Hikari says that they were lucky to stay off the ground. She also advises that she keep the subject away from Yuri as it is swore issue for her. Sayori questions why the hell Hikari would say this to her. Sayori knows that Hikari is ditzy but why share this with a person you met 4 days ago.

Sayori eventually leaves the situation to find Daichi and Renjiro. The smaller of the two begins to talk about his father as that is the only thing that comes out of his mouth besides his introduction, telling students to fuck off, and what happened in the trial(This is surprisingly pointed out in the story).

Daichi, who is a little tired of the exact same conversation, decides to ask about his mom. Ren goes silent.

Renjiro says that he never met his mother, though his dad says that she was and I quote 'A Drunken Miss-user of a Great Talent.'. Sayori tries to change the subject and asks about their favorite drink. Well Dai answers with ease Sprite, Ren doesn't have an answer and says that he doesn't care.

This conversation continues in a similar fashion, Daichi takes a few moments but makes a decision and Renjiro doesn't have one to begin with. In the end Sayori ends up taking 3 cokes out of a fridge and handing two of them to the boys. Renjiro hesitantly accepts it but seems to like the drink.

Later that day she runs into monokuma who explains that he opened up the B section of the airport, Sayori finds Mayumi and Ayumu who decide to investigate with her. Mayumi off handedly asks why Ayumu is away from his girlfriend, his response is that he trusts her with Rika and doesn't think Monica would like to get her hands dirty.

The B section is a long hallway filled with stores and restaurants. Mostly fast food, there is also a boba shop as well as a off brand build a bear called Create a Cat(1. In an airport? 2. Decent name.. hopefully.).