Despairs Redemption pt 5

I'm back! Though all my attention is on the rewrite expect few updates.
Just need to finish chapter 2..

TW: impaling, mentions of suicide, suicide, dismemberment

Living Students:
Hibiki Min: Ultimate Hacker, She/They/Code
Yamato Chiako: Ultimate Actor, He/Any(He can be referred to as any gender but will be referred to as a guy)
Aya Chiyo: Ultimate Field Medic, She/Her
Miyu Nou: Ultimate Makeup Artist, He/Him
Sora Umeko: Ultimate Violinist She/Her
Itsuki Bunko: Ultimate ???, He/Him
Cho Daitan: Ultimate Chocolatier She/They/It
Hajime Yuuki: Ultimate Acrobat He/Him(Victim)
Koaru Katsu: Ultimate Playwright She/Her
Veruna Katsu: Ultimate Lucky Student She/It
Kokoro Jiro: Ultimate Copycat.. they don't perceive gender(ALL THE GENDERS)
Souto Ryuu: Ultimate Illusionist He/Him
Ayumi Haruka: Ultimate Detective He/Him/Dog

Miyu is screaming by this point and begins to sob. No one gives a sh*t... except of Bunko who drags Miyu away to comfort him.

Truth bullets:

Missing Dare:
Earlier that day(never scheduled nor mentioned in notes), Monokuma said that someone had forgotten to do a dare the previous day, they have 24 hours to complete it.

Sora's Account:
Hajime was the only ones working the drink concessions. The orders were spermatic, but she does remember sharing a drink with Hajime.

Half empty cups:
The bar is filled with half empty/full cups, one seems to have only had a few sips taken out of it.

..

Trial time!:

It becomes increasingly obvious that Miyu is not ok. Everyone doesn't care.

Veruna straight up disappears(she isn't mentioned in the notes till the next trial and I don't know why.. help.) Itsuki is the only sane one left, as no one can tell that he was poisoned with a drink.

Sora is then accused of the crime. She denies this and Aya admits that most poisons where destroyed when Hajime tripped the day before.
Miyu says that even if Hajime is a dork, he's at least careful enough to watch his feet in an office with glass around him.

Hibiki picks up on this and realizes who the culprit is.. Hajime.

Ironically this would be as early as it sounds.

It takes about an hour to convince everyone this fact and Miyu takes another 20 minutes.. he still votes for Sora but it doesn't matter.

Hajime is the culprit and no one can argue with that.

Of course we need an execution so monokuma says 'who ever was voted the 2ed most will be executed instead.. By Sora.

Everyone argues that it isn't fair and says there goodbyes to Sora well Miyu is only comforted by Itsuki alone.

Sora Umeko's Execution: Final Serenade
Sora is thrown onto a stage with thousands of Monokuma onlookers, she is given a violin and music is played in the background. Sora begins to play with the tune. The moment she gets a note wrong, she is impaled by a spear. You know the drill. She gets to many notes wrong and can't continue, so Monokuma pile onto the stage and dismember her body as punishment.

Hibiki asks on the elevator why Itsuki comforted Miyu instead of Sora. Itsuki looks at our protagonist and says this:

'How would you feel if you lost everything in a hour, only to find out they left you on their own? Yes, Miyu is the reason she died, but how was he supposed to know that would happen?'

The chapter ends.

This was short.