Slight Wholesome stuff because I want to procrastinate

This is split up in two sections; Stary Graves, it may be.. fair at best(I'm working on being less critical of my work), but this is the stuff I remember from it and some thoughts of project over all.

This will include: backstories, fun facts, and not so fun facts..

TW: mentions of kidnapping, abuse, forced marriages, peer pressure, death, child neglect, child abandonment, being kicked out, homophobia, transphobia, bombs, underaged sex

Shin is actually trans, I almost forgot this fact, if it wasn't for a moment in T.W.. Mayumi is supportive.

Hikari and Shin seem as if they would be smart in a class trial but they have about 1 collective brain cell.

Mayumi has actually roasted bonfires over the corpses of her plushies.

Rika found out that Yamato was dating someone else a year before the game, this is actually a plot hole as Yamato's Girlfriend should have been erased from her memories based on the time of the game.

Rika actually came from a modest home in Japan. In fact Rika's payment for her movies are about triple what her parents make in a year and a third belongs to them.

Rika always wanted to be an actress, it happened to work out well.

Monica came from the richest family out of the entire cast. So rich in fact that Monica has a thousand dollar allowance a day.

Monica is actually kinda a spoiled brat at the start, though she is kind, she isn't used to not getting her way. I wish I wrote it better here but her character arc is about realizing that not everything can be and was perfect.

Ayumu is the first character to be conceived in the fangan. Ironically he was always going to get away with the third trial case.

Ayumu was supposed to frame the case on Monica, I cut this as it made no sense.

Akira was going to be killed in chapter 5 and Sayori get killed in chapter 1. I think I changed this because of a lack of execution ideas.

Akio, Ayumu, Monica, Shin, and Yuri never once changed their talents over the corse of development. Everyone else changed their talent at least twice.
Hikari: Florist, Poet, Gardener, and Spy
Mayumi: Editor and Confectionist
Kenzo: Nuclear Engineer(that explains the bomb), Detective, and Ballet Dancer
Hideki: Trackstar and Lucky Student
Renjiro: Smuggler and Traveler
Daichi: Toymaker and Scluptor
Akira: Guitarist, Puppeteer, Roller Coaster Engineer, Dealer, and Game Dev.
Ryotaro: Surgeon, Dog Sitter, Pole Dancer, Father, Guardian, and Executioner.
Yuta: Doctor and Teacher
Mia: Singer and Vocalist
Rika: Singer, Vocalist, Astronomer, Stage Actress, and understudy.
Sayori: Florist, Gardener, ???, or Star Gazer.

DRSG was actually written after DRDR was finished and I actually had to make tweaks to DRDR because of it. Including the cut characters and plot holes(PS.. the plot holes got bigger because of the tweaks)

Ironically there are only 4 cannon ships that survive all three games. One of them involves Monica (it's implied but cannon as much as I don't see it happening), and another involves Kaoru.

I cut two characters from this game.
Nori ..., Ultimate Maid. Trapped in a looping killing game that changes slightly every time, she is slightly insane. This was when it was a VR game.
......... Unnamed, Ultimate Host, Dies in chapter 2 still believing the killing game is a TV show. He was a joke and a comic relief.. but worth mentioning.

Backstory facts:

The Mastermind and Her British Partner(who will be called Kitten and Yui) where actually set up by their classmates thanks to Yui's massive crush on Kitten. Ironically Kit thought he was super annoying before they started dating.

Kitten and Yui have never been on a movie date or had sex. They are both ok with this and never intended to do either until maybe marriage, especially not the movie date.

Kitten doesn't even know the woman's name, she just knows that she likes her man.

Mayumi and Shin have covered several uncomfortable topics, even for them.

Shin was his nickname before he transitioned, ironically it never changed and never gave him gender dysphoria. (His birth name is Shizuka meaning quietness, it's a mix of irony and the truth.. Monokuma would occasionally refer to him as that to f*ck with him.)

Mayumi could tell that Shin was trans before he knew. So when he came out, she looked him dead in the eyes and told him that she not only knew, but that everyone in their family knew, and then she continued with her day like nothing happened.

Mayumi's free time event's would be spent talking about scoops they caught with stories of their childhood.

Mayumi was actually a very smart kid when she was younger, though she wasn't as popular as her brother, she still had friends.

Akira's entire backstory is told in the prologue and chapter 1, so is Kenzos, Akios, Ryotaros, and Hikari's, in other words they don't have one.

Mias, Daichis, Rika's, Monica's, and Yuta are made clear over different chapters but are still not expanded upon in notes.

Renjiro was actually kidnapped by his dad and has smuggled thousands of drugs across boarders for him. He has also been beaten and hit by beer bottles.

Ren has been molested by several of his fathers costumers.

Renjiro's Mom is actually still looking for him, her name was Amaya.
I considered a Ultra Despair Game like spin off with her as the protagonist. That could happen but never went to far into the concept.

Hideki actually has a good past... minus the traitor part.

Never really decided why Kit blackmailed Kenzo and Hideki, I just know she did.. probably something similar to Kichi..

May update later.