part 1:the legend of geno

the pups were now listening to Ryder's story when rocky felt thirsty. he walk dove towards the pond, anciently stepped in it without realizing. as Ryder continued the story he mentioned something about a doll.

Ryder:so have you pups ever heard of a warrior that looks like a doll but is very much powerful?

the pups:no we haven't.

rubble:who is he?

chase:what does he look like?

Skye:what does he have?

all rubble, chase,and skye asked Ryder and os he explained.

Ryder:well, this doll you think is named geno. geno is a person like doll that acts and behaves like a average human. he has a blue cape and a hat. the cape is yellow on the bottom. and his hat has a orange thing on it near the face. he also has a yellow necklace to keep his cape on. and for his abilities, they are currently unknown but cap'n turbot was able to tell me that he does have a robot arm that flies.

the pups except for rocky:wow!

just as they said wow, rocky had returned back towards the pups after a few drinks of water groaning in pain.

rocky:h-ey pups..w-w-whats going on? *cough* *cough*

rocky asked before he coughed, the others were worried about him being sick so marshall asked him if he was alright.

Marshall:are you okay rocky?

marshall asked being worried. rocky nodded with a yes. after roasting some marshmallows and eating them the pups went to sleep for the night. but for rocky, he groaned in pain quietly having no effect on him yet until. he grew, his tail, ears,and chest changed. when he opened his eyes all that he cud see, was a blood thirst. rocky was no more, now he's...the were pup curse!

meanwhile at the hill...

a person just stood there with his eyes closed trying to meditate...this person was a doll creature that Ryder was talking about, his name is geno. he was trying his best to meditate until he had a vision and heard a howl of a wolf.

(vision)

wolf growls at the other pups.

trying to eat them all...

and painting the lookout blood red...

taking out every resident in the bay...because of the pin...

(vision ends)

geno:*shrieks quietly* *panting* that...power...

geno said to himself. he teleported towards the other pups trying to wake them all up including Ryder. he needs to say rocky from that pin as quickly as possible or else the two will be a blood red color with actual blood.

with the other pups...

they were all in a deep sleep at midnight. chase had woken up from a nightmare. he then saw a blue caped man that looked like a doll sitting right next to him drinking some tea.

geno: warrior, this is about your mixed friend.

chase; rocky...how do you know him?

chase asked furiously. geno explained.

genome isn't in his pup bed sin't he?

chase then realized that he isn't. chase looked at geno again.

chase:yeah...wait a minute....you mean.

geno:yes, he found a pin under the water and trend into a carnivorous werepuppy that will kill everyone in adventure bay, including you and Ryder. we gotta save him before the pin takes full control of him.

chase:right, I'll wake up the others. by the way whats your name.

geno:you may call me geno.

chase:okay geno. thanks for the advice on rocky, I'll wake up the others.

geo:no problem

geno said. after a few minutes they all woke up. chase told them everything that happened.

chase:and that's what happened.

Ryder:my story...was true...geno is REAL?!

geno:yep, and I am right infant of you.

geno said shocking Ryder and the others except for chase and rubble. rubble literally had a excitement attack coming towards geno tackling him and pinned him on the ground with excitement.

rubble:ohmygosh,ohmygosh,ohmygosh,ohmygosh ryder'slegendsweretreuyouarereal,adolltahtlookslikeahumanbutalotmoredifferentthsiisliekadreamcometrueliekthattimewhenwesaw-

rubble was interrupted with a little slap by geno. rubble snapped and t=stayed focus.

rubbel:oh sorry geno. thanks for that slap.

geo:no problem, now lets get going. the more time we waste, the more time that pin controls rocky even more

chase:right.

Ryder:lets move pups. paw patrol is on a roll!

Ryder said as they all ran to save rocky form that evil pin controlling him. 

geno:let's just hope we will not be too late

to be continued...