Part 4:meeting bolt and the others

they turned around only to see geno, and the paw patrol. they stared at each other for a while until bolt asked a question.

bolt:who are you?

chase:we are the paw patrol. I'm chase. and these are Ryder,skye,zuma,rubble,marshall,and geno. but who are you?

bolt:bolt is my name. and these are penny,mittens,and-

chase:*cartoon sneeze*

bolt:...rhino.

mitten:i am questioning everything about this town right now.

mitten said. rhino laughed so much.

rhino:*laughing* thats funny mitten...really funny!

mitten:why?

bolt:nought of this! tell me this chase, why is there a wolf that has a good heart and why is he changing his evil self to good part?!

bolt asked him. geno walked up towards them and told them everything.

geo:look bolt, rocky is being possessed by a pin that is extremely dangerous. it can either turn you into a monster going on a rampage like rocky is right now. e have to free him form that pin. who's with me?

geno said. the paw patrol and bolt's squad agreed to help him to bring back their rocky before it is too late. 

geo:alright.

rubble:let's get our friend back to one piece.

the pups howled with bolt and rushed with geno to save rocky from this pin. but will they be able to succeed or fail? find out next time on part 5!

to be continued...