Chapter 1

It was just a typical day in Seoul. The sun is slowly rising as the sky is already clear as blue. The sounds of beeping cars are all around the city. People walking down at the streets minding their own business. Noise and bustle filled in the air.

In a high-rise building, a man lives alone in a penthouse, cooking for breakfast while jamming to his favorite 80s music. He also dances as he sings his favorite part of the song. It's his daily routine to listen to music while cooking. He's the brightest man in that empty house. He always enjoy his quality time alone at home.

After breakfast, he was ready to leave for work. He took his remote and closed the TV, trying to wear his blazers. He takes his elevator down to the parking lot.

He took his car keys and pressed the button. His black Lamborgini suddenly honks by itself.

He arrived at work, and people turned their heads and greeted him. He shows his pearly white teeth and welcomes them back.

Jeon Jungkook is one of the wealthiest bachelors in the country. He is the proud owner of a prestigious marketing firm that his late father left for him. He's adored and loved by everyone since he's a free-spirited man. Compared to the other typical boss in a movie Jeon Jungkook isn't one of those. It's hard to deny that he's a very charismatic and charming person. He considers his employees as his companions. Everyone adores and aspires to be like him.  There is no animosity or resentment towards the Chief Executive Officer.

"Good morning, Mr. Jeon..." His secretary greeted him and escorted him to his office. He flashed her a wink and a grin on his lips. As most men are, Jungkook is also known as the city's biggest flirt. Of course, no one can deny his devilish looks. His body is flawless down to the smallest detail. His perfectly black gelled hair, the piercing on his right brow, and the tattoos on his right bicep that others would kill to touch. Jeon Jungkook is a type of man that any woman can't resist.

Jungkook's face went closer to the woman.

"My penthouse tonight at 9 pm." He whispered in her ears.

"See you there!" He said and went inside his office. A grin suddenly formed on his lips, like he had planned something for the woman.

He sat on his swivel chair and put his feet on his desk. He took the remote and opened the TV.

"Good Morning, Everyone! This is Kim Seokjin live in Seoul Hongdae. The police have reported some of the most gruesome cases in history. A dismembered body is found inside the luggage. The identity of the victim is still unknown. This will undergo investigation." The tv has shown an open briefcase. However, the body inside of it was blurred. Censoring this gory scene in front of millions of people watching this news.

"Here we have Mr. Jackson Wang, who discovered the body. So tell me, Sir, how do you find the body."

"I-I was going for a stroll when I noticed that luggage next to the trash, and it smelled strangely like a dead rat. I found that there was a lot of dried blood. I got curious, so I opened it, and I almost puked as I saw a person's head. I didn't hesitate to call the police."

"Thank you so much, Mr. Wang. Back to you, Kim Jisoo."

Jungkook turned off the TV, and a slight chuckle suddenly escaped from his lips.

——————————————-

It was night in Seoul, and Jungkook finally came home to his penthouse.

As he came to the kitchen to prepare a special surprise for his guest, he decided to sharpen his knives rather than cook dinner. He always wanted his knives to be neat and sharp.

The doorbell suddenly rang. Jungkook's eyes light up, and the excitement in his veins rises. He opened the door revealing a  stunning red-dressed woman was waiting for him at the door.

"You look so beautiful..." He whispered and grabbed her waist.

"Do you want to eat some dinner, or do you want to do it now." He asked her as he gripped her butt cheeks.

"I want to do it now." She said.

He grabbed the woman's jaw and dominated her lips without hesitation. The woman jumped to his torso and he happily lifted her up.  As they walked into the kitchen, he tossed everything out on the counter just to do their thing. He pinned her to the table and began to attack her neck. He sucks and nibbles her flawless skin to the point that it turns a blood-red color. He came back to her mouth, but he suddenly bit the lower part of her lips and blood started flowing out of her.

She became furious; she suddenly pushed him, and her eyes were on fire.

"What the fuck! Why did you bite my lips!" She cursed him, but he did nothing but laugh.

"Red looks good on you." He said.

"What-" The woman suddenly feels something stings on her abdomen. She slowly looked down and saw a knife stabs her.

"It looks beautiful on you." He laughs again hysterically.

He pulled the knife out and pushed her back to the table. He stabbed her again and again. Her blood is spilling on him while she screams for help, but he continues to torture her until he becomes irritated to the poor girl.

"SHUT UP!" He shouted at her. He stabs her once again but more profound into her chest.

"You've been cumming so many times, dear! But I'm still not satisfied!" He said as he sliced her from the chest down to her stomach.

He finally let go of her. He threw his knife, got off the table, and wiped off the blood on his face using his sleeves.

"That was fun." He said and left the poor girl's body on the table.

Jeon Jungkook may be the wealthiest bachelor in the country. Women are ready to kiss his feet to be with him, but the people who adored him didn't know that the man of their dreams was most dangerous man afterall.