Chapter 10

After my encounter with Kim Dong Un

After my encounter with Kim Dong Un. I finally came home. I took my wig and my clothes off and change my pajamas.

I took my cork board out and add some fresh information about jungkook. I took my red pen and write something above his photograph.

"The Reaper"

I look at the photo of Kim Myunghee at the side. Since her body still missing, I just took her high school graduation photo that I found from the newspaper.

I open my phone and found my recordings. I secretly recorded the interview with Dong Un.

Few steps left and I'm finally in the finish line. Karma will get to you soon, Jeon Jungkook....

My landline suddenly rings and I immediately answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hi lisa! It's jimin!" My eyes suddenly widened as my lips curled up.

"Hi Jimin! how are you? It's been so long!" I said. Jimin is a close friend of mine. We met from a mutual friend years ago. He works in a law firm in busan and yes, he is a lawyer. He is happily married and have a kid together. Sometimes I envy him for having an own happy family and I'm just stuck in this cold and lonely house alone.

"It's been good these past few month but raising a child is no joke." He said and we both laugh.

"How about you?  How are you these past few months?" He asked me.

"Well, I-I got a new job..." said while I'm playing the telephone wire.

"That's good! Where are you working now?" I gulped, I don't know how to answer him. Jimin is like an older brother to me and I can't lie to him. He's been very aware that I've been obsessing over about Jeon Jungkook as the possible suspect of that body in hongdae. He was worried about me stepping into a boundaries of an elite because he will possibly sue me for invasion of privacy but it doesn't stop me. More innocent people will be killed if that son of a bitch is still walking freely in this city.

"I work in a marketing firm now." I said as I bit my lower lip.

"Really? I thought you're going to continue your career in psychology." He said.

"Well... I had a change of heart..." I answered.

"Is that so? I'm really happy for you lali..." He genuinely said it to me.

"Thank you jimin. I appreciate it a lot."  I said as I tightly grip my phone.

"I'll try to visit you more often. I'm sorry I didn't check up on you these past few months."

"Don't aplogize! I appreciate that you're trying your best to look out for me. Just take care of yourself and your family first, okay?" I reassured him and he sigh..

"Fine! If you need anything I'm just call away, okay?" He said.

"Okay dad!" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Bye lali." Said and laugh.

"Bye mochi."

"Don't call me that." He argued and I laugh. Our call has ended. I drop the phone and looked at the board once again.

Tomorrow I'll be back at Dong Un's place and questioned him again. I'm very certain that he knows who is the Reaper. Why would he send that bloody letter to Jungkook if he doesn't know about him.

If Dong Un mention his name in the interview. This will be the hard evidence against jungkook. It will go straight to the court and send that demon where he belongs.

———————————————

A day has passed, I went back to Dong Un's apartment.

As I arrived, I saw numerous of people outside of the building. My brows knitted together as curiosity came into my mind. I entered the building and squeezed myself through those people in the neighborhood.

My eyes suddenly widened as my chest started to tightened of what I have witnessed.

There are police gathered in Kim Dong Un's outside apartment and the door is widely open Revealing a cold body sitting on a sofa covered with bloody cloth.

"May his soul rest in piece."

"The reaper strikes again!"

"I thought he only killed young women?"

"This neighborhood is not safe anymore. How about the children!?"

The crowd became anxious. They were panicking because there is still a serial killer on the loose.

My eyes are fixated on Kim Dong Un's body. My head bowed at him as I took the pendant of my necklace and placed it on my lips.

After that shocking and emotional scene that I witnessed I left the building.

I'm close in taking the wild card against that predator but he was fast. I never thought he would kill the man in a heartbeat.

I hope Dong Un can finally be at peace and be reunited with his daughter.

If that happens I envy him...

——————————————

I'm really sorry for the short update guys 😭