Chapter 8

I was working at my desk while glancing at her outside my office

I was working at my desk while glancing at her outside my office. I have to watch every move she makes. Who is this woman? Who is she working for?

Her innocent features cannot match my suspicion of her. I can hardly tell that woman is doing her work without doing some odd things that are unnecessary in the office.

As she lifted her head, I immediately avoided her and pretended to do my work.

The door opens, revealing that doll wearing the same slacks again. To be honest, I'm pretty disappointed with her choice of clothes. I expected her to wear like some other women in the office.

"Mr. Jeon, Mr. Kim has to cancel your 3 o'clock." She said. I looked at her as I lifted a brow.

"Is there a reason?" I asked her.

"He didn't say anything about it." She answered.

"Okay, you may go now, Ms. Manoban," I said. She bowed her head; she was about to leave, but I was still bothered about her clothing.

"Lisa, can you please don't wear that outfit again." Those words slip through my tongue. Lisa faced me again with her brows knitted together.

"Come again, sir?"

"I said don't wear that outfit again. Wear a dress, a skirt or something. You're prettier than that." I said as I crossed my legs and played with my pen while my eyes landed on her.

"I'll take note about that." She answered me with no emotion and left like that. She's good at handling her emotions. I can't sense if she found my words slanderous or not.

My phone rang, and I immediately answered the call.

"Mr. Jeon, I finally found the perpetrator who sends that letter. His name is Kim Dong Un, An unemployed 51-year-old man who lived alone in Yeonsu." A smirk plastered on my lips. I can finally start to torture this bastard who has the guts to scare me.

"Good... Send me the exact details of his address, and I'll immediately send you the money you deserve." I said as I turned off my phone.

Well, Kim Don Un, You can finally taste the wrath inside me. I'm sure you'll regret stepping into my boundaries.

———————————————