Chapter 11

I bit my nails as I looked into the CCTV I took from Yeonsu

I bit my nails as I looked into the CCTV I took from Yeonsu. I deleted to time I take a visit from Kim Dong Un that pest who sent me that letter.

A smile plastered on my lips as I vividly remembered what happened last night.

——————————————

"J-Jeon Jungkook!?" His eyes filled with horror as he saw me stepped into his apartment.

There was a heavy rain that night. My leather jacket was wet and my shoes left a drop of rain on his carpet.

"Gosh! It's raining outside. Do you mind if I stayed for a bit." I said as I shagged my wet hair.

"H-How do you find me?" He asked. His voice were shaking in fear and because of that excitement suddenly flows through my veins.

"It's Simple..." I said and shut the door behind me.

"Money..." Dong Un's legs were uncontrollably lost his balance. He sat on the floor while still looking at me with tears flowing through his cheeks.

I kneel one knee in-front of him as I took off my hoodie.

"If you really want to know about your daughter just tell me right away not blackmailing me." I said and chuckled.

"-Ask me how?" I said but he didn't answered. He was speechless.

"You have the balls to send me that disgusting letter in my property and now you don't have the guts to ask when I gave you the chance. I have a very short temper Mr. Kim" I said with a hint of irritation. I took his jaw and squeeze his cheeks.

"THEN ASK ME HOW!" I shouted at him and squeeze his cheeks tighter. One snap his jaw will break by my bare hand.

"HOW!?" He cried and say that word over and over again. I threw his face away from me. I took my cigarette and lit it up by my matches.

"You're aware that your daughter is a very hard working girl. She works 24/7 just to take care of you." I said as I puffed the smokes from my mouth.

"That night, I found her in a brothel working as a prostitute. Do you know that?" His eye widened by surprise.

"My daughter wouldn't do such a thing." He defended. I just sigh as I took another smoke.

"Parents, always assume that they know their kids very well but hard to understand what they really are." I chuckled.

"Don't worry she refuses me that night. She just started work there."

"-But I got furious I paid so much just to get that blow job. So I chose to beat her up and rape her. Like any other girls, I cracked her fingers one by one and her screams were so beautiful, she made me ecstatic. She died while we were having sex because I never noticed that I broke her air pipe that night." He suddenly spat my face.

"YOU MONSTER!" He shouted at me. I took my handkerchief from my pocket and wipe his dirty saliva off my face.

"You're going to regret that." I said as I gritted my teeth.

"I hope God will burn you in hell." He said. I just stood up as I took my baseball bat from my bag.

"He wouldn't do that..." I said and slowly raise the bat and rest it on my shoulder.

"He didn't exist." I said and smash the bat to his head. Blood starts splashing through the walls. He didn't have a chance to scream because I repeatedly smashed his head till his head is completely shattered.

After this I go straight to the bathroom to clean myself. I saw myself in the mirror, My face and my clothes were full of Dong Un's blood. I just chuckled at first but it became louder and louder. Tears of joy suddenly escaped from my eyes as I ran my fingers through my hair.

As I'm done cleaning the evidence, I took Dong Un's body and place it on his chair.

I opened the door and shut it behind me. I look at my surroundings and there is no people to be seen in this neighborhood. I suddenly saw a camera above me.

—————————————

I watched the whole footage of that day even before I arrived at his apartment. I watch every move Dong Un makes before he died.

My eyes widened as I saw a woman knocking at his door. She has those red locks, wearing a cheap turtle neck shirt and some long black slacks but I didn't see her face because her back always faced the camera.

Dong Un opened the door and looks like he was arguing with her but he ends up letting her in to his apartment.

Later on, the woman finally steps out. Her back is still facing the screen but I have a feeling that she's a journalist because she always carries that notebook in her hand and her pen were placed above her ear.

"Mr. Jeon" My heart suddenly jumped as soon as lisa came in to my office. I immediately shut my laptop as I cursed myself.

"Ms. Manoban, I suggest you knock the door first before entering my office." I said with a hint of irritation.

"I sincerely apologize. This is too unprofessional of me." She said and as usual, her voice was lack of emotions.

"Just don't repeat it again." I said and my eyes suddenly widened as I looked at her.

Lisa looks different today. She did what I exactly told her that day. She wore cream colored blouse with plunging neckline revealing her cleavage, she finally wear a pencil skirt much shorter than the last time and her hair is now tied up into a ponytail.

"So why do you call me Ms. Manoban? Is it urgent?" I asked as I put my legs above the desk.

"Mr. Min one of our top investors is looking for you through the phone." She said.

"Well, transfer it to me then."

"Understood sir." She said as she bowed to me. Revealing those breast cheeks because of those plunging neckline she wear.

"Thank you Ms. Manoban." I said and she finally left the office.

Suddenly I felt something throbbing in my pants. I cursed myself as I realized it. Lisa's new clothings made me like this. I wish she would wear that skirt everyday than her boring slacks. One day I'll bang her right here on my desk and bruise those flawless skin.