𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

(im changing star wars up a bit. its most likely going to be dooku who turned to the dark side instead of anakin but anakin is still there and it is the clone wars still. dooku has already changed. also you are allowed one or two possesions no matter how big a collection is and it is determined for you when you become a jedi. sorry if its confusing i'll do my best to explain. also im kinda mixing up earth and star wars)

___ ___ ___

I woke up to loud blasts and shouts. I heard the clones fighting back something big, so I immediately got dressed in my youngling robe and stuff but unfortunately, I forgot to put on my shoes. Right after I open the door, I bump into a Clone Commander standing in front of it.

"Oh! Uh, hello..." I trail off not knowing his name. "Commander Gree. General Windu ordered some of us to get all of the younglings to the Council Room for their saftey." he finishes for me while I look behind him and see many scared-looking younglings behind him. I find my friend Ahsoka and we start following Commander Gree to wake up the others. (ok yea i know its cliche but i literally couldnt think of anything and it was either ahsoka or some random dude that i would have to break off)

After Commander Gree and some other soldiers led us to the Council Room, I realized that, of course, it was the day that I was supposed get my lightsaber. My hope was to go and get my kyber crystal but obviously that isn't going to happen now. Ahsoka already got her lightsaber. I want to have two lightsabers because there are so many new forms for two sabers and I can always use just one if I wanted to.

When the fighting stopped, the Jedi Council came into the room. "Thank you, Commanders, for helping the younglings get up here safely and for protecting them," Master Windu's clear voice rang out among the loud children. "Trying to get to you, they were. Be careful, we must," said Master Yoda.

I went over to Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and asked, "Master Kenobi?" "Yes?" he said in his Coruscanti accent. "Are we still going to Ilum to get our crystals?" I asked way to shyly for my liking. "I don't think we will be going to Ilum until we have apprehended the bounty hunters, young one, but I will check with Master Yoda to see if it has been rescheduled," he said kindly. About thirty minutes later, Master Kenobi came to find me. "Not to worry, young one, we did not have the need to reschedule the kyber crystal trip as Master Fisto has caught the bounty hunters. Coincidentally, he is leading the adventure to Ilum so you will be meeting him soon." he assured me.

Ahsoka came over and asked, "Are you alright, y/n?" "Yeah. Why?" I replied. "Because you look really scared." "Oh, I guess I'm just scared for what could happen on Ilum." "Don't worry. You'll do fiiine. You know Master Fisto led my kyber crystal search as well." she reassured me. 

I carried on with my day, training and hoping I would be picked for a padawan soon. I mean I hope that Ashoka and I get picked as padawans and get to go on adventures together.

___ ___ ___

I met up with Master Yoda and the other younglings for lightsaber training with great enthusiasm. "Excited, I know you must be," Yoda said, "But focus on your studies today, you should." I looked over to my friend Kanan and requested that we be partners for training today. He, of course, said yes. Because who can say no to this girl? No one. That's who. 

I put my helmet on and began to sense the lasers shot at us through the force. A few hit us as I was not extremely great at this yet, but Kanan and I are at the top of your class and worked together to tap the floating droid with our training lightsabers.

After class, I went over to Master Yoda who was looking at the door serenely. "Do younglings always get a crystal, Master?" I asked. "If too confident you are, get a crystal you will not," he replied wisely. "Am I able to get two crystals like some of the Master Jedi?" "Many questions you ask, youngling y/n. Only one lightsaber, most have. If two crystals you have, an extra saber class you will take. Eat now, you will." he suggested,

___ ___ ___

I saw Master Kenobi and Master Skywalker on my way to the refectory and as we passed each other Master Skywalker pulled out his lightsaber and said that I should do limbo under it as I am very good at that game. I took on the challenge and he put it as low as he could with Master Kenobi watching. "Be careful, y/n. Please don't hurt yourself." he advised. "Oh, come on, Master," Skywalker said, "We're only having a little fun." "Maybe you should try it, Master Kenobi." I added while bending backwards under the lightsaber. "Oh, if you insist," he answered, "Move the lightsaber a bit up, please. I'm afraid I'm not quite as flexible as y/n." 

After we were finished with that and Anakin ended up videoing it, we went our separate ways. As they turned the corner, I heard Master Kenobi sigh, "Anakin, why must I let you do these things."

hey! i finally had some motivation to do this so yayy (kermit style)! i had to search up what the cafeteria is in jedi land 😂 and apparently its called a refectory sooo. anyways i thought this would be a good end to this chapter at about 1000 words bc somehow i cant seem to want to write after that! good morning/afternoon/night wherever you are - cutie 💕