𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴

"Yeah! And then he kneed me in the stomach!" Ahsoka complains.

"No way! But, what happened after that?" I ask, bewildered that this happened to her in the last hour.

"Bane got into a fighter and used a hyperspace ring to get away. Skyguy wasn't very happy about that."

"How unfortunate for him."

We were standing outside of the meditation room, waiting for our Masters to come out and tell Ahsoka where she had to go. As for me, I'm still grounded. Another week off is what I get for yelling at the council.

Abruptly, the door slides open to reveal Obi-Wan and Anakin. Anakin mentions Naboo to Soka and she leaves with him. Just as she is out of sight, Master Kenobi grabs my hand and runs through the hallways.

"Um, Master?" I ask, "What are you doing? I'm not allowed to go on missions anymore, right?"

"Well, yes. But I'm taking you to Rodia immediately. Masters Windu and Yoda have given us permission to go this trip because it is so important. We must be quick, because the rest of the Council doesn't know this. And if they spot you getting into a fighter with me, the consequences will be high for both of us."

"WIth you? In just one fighter?"

"Well if you take yours, I'm sure they will notice the hot pink Jedi Fighter is gone." We make our way quickly to the Jedi Temple's garage and he gets in the slim yellow ship. I look at him thinking Well how am I going to fit? and he picks me up with the Force and put my body to sit infront of his.

Practically on his lap, I say, "Well this has got to be uncomfortable. Surely, I can take another fighter?"

"This is fine," he busily clicks certain buttons and closes the hatch, "You'll be fine. And it will all be fine."

"Wow, I'm assuming that it will be fine, too?"

I can feel the vibrations of his chuckling through the seat. He asks me to press a few of the buttons I was blocking, and to move the toggle his fighter has to make sure enough air is flowing through the space for two people.

I do this, and he lifts off with a hyperspace ring.

"Y/n, you've got to be uncomfortable with your neck like that," Master Kenobi tells me, "Why don't you lay your head down?"

"Are you sure? I don't want to do anything that you aren't fine with."

"If I wasn't fine with it," he pauses, then says, "If I wasn't fine with it, then I wouldn't be asking you to." He gently puts hand on my chin and jawline, then pushes my head down slowly so that it is laying on his chest. Then, we blast off into the stars.

___ ___ ___

Once we come out of hyperspace, I gasp at the beauty of the green planet. It looks like it had been marbled with its different hues of green.

"Let's hope we've arrived in time," Obi-Wan says with my head on his chest still. I nod my head and press some of the buttons to begin the descent. The ship whooshes as it detaches from the ring and Obi-Wan steers down to the beautiful planet.

Through the force field window, we go and land on the cobblestone ground. He picks me up, jumps out of the ship, puts me down, and we run through the Rodian village to the child's house. Obi-Wan knocks on the door of the house and the button he presses buzzes. The door slides open and the child's mother peeks out.

"If you're looking for my son, Jedi, he's not here." she fiercly announces.

"Where is he?" Obi-Wan asks, but is cut off when she abruptly shuts the door in our faces. I hear a baby crying, so I look around the house to see if it was the child.