ΞPILOUGΞ

Y/n's View; 2 years later...

The doorbell rings and I get up. I open the door and Rouge and Iris barge in.

"I drove us here." Rouge says.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"We wanted to check on you." Iris says.

"Where's Liv?" Rouge asks.

"I'll go get her." I say.

I go upstairs and see Olivia on her phone.

"Iris and Rouge here." I say.

"Okay." Olivia says getting up.

"Hold on." I say stopping her from leaving the room.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing." Olivia says.

"We've been together for 4 years, I think I know when something's up." I say.

"Like you just said, together for 4 years. Why do people still think you're using me or that you're cheating on me or that you're not good enough?" Olivia says.

"I don't know, I can't answer that. What I do know is that we know that we're good and that none of that is true. I'm sure they mean the best." I say.

Olivia smiles and hugs me. I smile and she kisses me. She goes downstairs and I follow her.

Time Skip

"Please?" Rouge asks.

"No!" I say.

"I thought you loved me." Rouge says.

"Me and Olivia haven't even talked about that yet." I say.

"What are you waiting for?" Rouge says.

"Forget about it." I say.

"Fine." Rouge says.

Rouge leaves and Olivia walks in.

"Hi baby." Olivia says hugging me.

I smile and she kisses me.

"I have something I went you to look at." Olivia says handing me a folder.

I open the folder and she sits beside me.

"I've been looking into it for a while and I was wondering if you wanted to think about it. I filled out most of it." Olivia says as I look through the papers.

"Do you have a pen?" I ask.

She grabs a pen off the kitchen counter and hands it to me. I sign my name on the line and we look at each other.

"There's no one else I'd rather have a child with. Make an appointment and I'll go with you." I say.

She smiles and kisses me.

"I love you." She says hugging me.

"I love you too." I say.

Time Skip

"What's your favorite thing about me?" Olivia asks.

"We've been together all these years and you still look at me the same way. You never look like you regretted this or don't want to be with me." I say.

Olivia smiles and I kiss her. There's knocking on the door and we look at each other.

"I hope you're decent!" Rouge shouts from the other side of the door.

"We have to change those locks." I say.

"Yep." Olivia says.

I unlock the room door and open it.