Chapter 10: Thank you for being my light

This is an alternative version you know what that means right? I regret absolutely nothing. You might need these *gives a handful of tissues* good luck my dear readers I'm not going to lie I absolutely cried writing this

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm sorry to inform you but Hanagaki Takemichi is dead...." Chifuyu and the other from former Toman crying their eyes out. Hayato stared at the ceiling "my Queen.....what shall I do now?....please just give me one last command....just one..." he muttered 

"No....no please this can't be true...I can't....he was supposed to live.....why...." Senju grips her own shirt 

Izana walked out of the hospital and broke down when he reached outside ".....such a cruel world we live in..." 

"The world is cruel that's true.....even so I'll always by your side....."  is what Takemichi once said to him 

"Why did you have to leave so quickly? You came in my life and left. You promised me you would show me the beauties of this world.....because all I see in this world is cruelty. How can you show me the beauty of this world when your gone....?" Rain starts to pour down he doesn't know if he's crying or it's the rain that's rolling down his cheeks 

——-

Raijin leans on his brother's shoulder "Nii-san....we lost another one....we already lost Mirui-chan......why is it like this....we always lose those who we held close, those we tried to to protect.....why?...." 

Ryūjin didn't know what to do other than try to keep himself calm and comfort his little brother. He failed to protect the sole person that gave him a home.....a person that he once held close. A friend, a leader, and a hero

————

Few hours later the others leaves the hospital they stopped when they saw Izana devastated his eyes doesn't have that same bright lilac color instead it turned into a dark purple like his soul was taken away from him Inui told the others to go on ahead. He approached Izana with an umbrella in hand "you shouldn't let yourself get soak like this you'll get sick" 

"Doesn't matter..." 

"....here....take it..." Inui lends him the umbrella 

"See you around.....Kurokawa-san....." And with that Inui left after a few minutes he closed the umbrella and went back inside the hospital ran to Takemichi's room where his final light is laying down lifeless

He kneeled down holding Takemichi's cold hands "I miss you already.....I don't want to say goodbye yet you know...." Tears starts to roll down "now that your gone.....it just feels like I just lost something that finally made me happy. You will always be in my memories and I will always cherish the memories I created with you...I never realized how hard it is to say goodbye until now...." 

Izana for the first time in his life he cried for the person he first loved and will ever love until the day he dies. When wind blows gently through his cheeks he smiled softly "....you are one of the best things that happened to me..."

"Save your tears my love. Don't cry for me. I'm not gone though my soul is at rest, my heart still lives on. I'm still here by your side I will always be by your side. To your ups and downs. To your perfect imperfections. I will never leave you, so please save your tears my King....you shouldn't cry like this..."  even if he wasn't hearable he wraps his arms around Izana "I'm sorry.....Izana...." 

——-

"My Queen....I don't know what to do now....Please guide me along the way Takemichi...." Hayato looked up at the raining sky through his umbrella "I hope I can make you proud up there in heaven my Queen...."

"You never once disappointed me Hayato-kun...take care of them, take care of yourself....I will always look after you"  Takemichi pats Hayato's head "you'll do great I know you will!" 

———-

Few days later the funeral was held. Sounds of broken cries, Izana leaned on the tree near Takemichi's grave, he smiled looking at the bright sky it wasn't like the night he died "I hope you finally find your peace up there....because when I looked you in the eyes I always saw the pain in it....even if we wish you'd come back to us when we saw you sleeping so peacefully free from all the pain and suffering, how can we wish you back with us to suffer through that again? It broke me, us when we lost you.....but you know you didn't go there alone because apart of us went with you when God took you home....Thanks for everything Takemichi.....too bad I can't join them mourn for you.....I don't think I deserve to because I once hurt you"

.

.

.

Few hours later Izana and Hayato was the only one left at the funeral "are you not going home yet?" Izana asked the other to which Hayato answered "home....home is supposed to be a place where you belong right? A safe place filled with happiness and unforgettable memories...home can be a person to...but what if I tell you that he is my home....the very first person to accept me....I killed at a very young age you know? Yet he gave me a place to call home taught me things....he gave me everything I didn't deserve but he's finally at peace now I bet he's happy up there free from the pain and suffering....."

Izana closed his eyes "looks like we have something's in  common...." He mutters 

"Hey Kurokawa-san....do you like him?" Izana opens one eye and closed it back "I love him. I always will...." Hayato softly smiled at the answer because he knows that his Queen adores the other "he adores you. I think he likes- no I know he loves you too...my king. After all he asked me to take care of you...." 

"I'll be find..." Izana stood up ready to go "just take care of Kawaragi instead. Bye now" 

———

Izana went back to his apartment when he reached his bedroom he closed the door locking it then laying himself on the bed all curled up on his blanket grabbing a sleeping pill from his nightstand he takes two pills then cried himself to sleep 

"Oh Izana....." Takemichi sat down on Izana's bed gently he puts his hand on Izana's hair "I'm here 'Zana you might not see me nor hear me but I'm here....by your side"

——— 

-I regret nothing :) 

-will make a part two for this 

-pain go brrr

-btw how was it?