Chapter 11: Baby we're fragile

ShinWaka/WakaShin nation where you at!? 

10 years later 

"Hey guys need a ride?" 

They stared at the one who offered them a ride. Took them a while to recognize the other "Senju?" 

"Yea! Do I really look different? Ah well enough talking come on, hop in!" They looked at each other before getting in the car, it was a silent car ride in the roads of Shibuya, Ran Haitani was sick of the silence so he decided to start a conversation "so...how was ummm everything? Like we missed a lot in 10 years..." 

"Kawata twins owns a ramen restaurant, Inui opened up a bike shop, Ichikawa brothers opened a cafe with Hayato, Hakkai became a model, Yuzuha as his manager, Mitsuya became a famous designer, any more questions?" 

"What about you? Takemichi and Izana?" Kakucho asked, Senju gripped on the wheel "I'm married to Yuzuha...we went to another country to get married then came back after our honeymoon-" she was cut off 

"YOU'RE MARRIED!?" Wakasa, Benkei and Sanzu said simultaneously "Yes, I am married I literally said so like a minute ago- well anyways she's the best wife!" She said proudly 

"I'm glad....you're happy now Sen" Sanzu said with a small smile, he was on the front seat next to Senju so only she saw that smile on his face "you're family to you know? I have a lot to make up to you......I miss you Haruchiyo. Look I know it's going to be hard to rebuild shit after everything that happened-" 

"Alright we'll start over" 

"Wait- I haven't finish my damn sentence yet...well whatever. Oh btw we have a new brother!" Sanzu chocked on air "I'm sorry what!?" Senju laughed "Kazunoha Hayato aka Rei. Ouroboros' former mad loyal dog, the one who calls Takemichi "queen" he's practically a brother figure to me now" Sanzu looked at her his face clearly saying'the fuck!?' 

"Senju.....what about Izana and Takemitchi?" The air tensed again "Izana well he's working for Hanamizaki Takeru at the bar Takeru-san owns and as for Takemichi.....he's dead....he didn't make it....according to Hayato his last words were: "guide them.....help them...dont go astray" and lastly "keep an eye on Izana, please" the tension on the air was heavy. Though some of them didn't get to know the other well they held respect for Takemichi one way or another "Today is his death anniversary......I already visited before coming to get you...." 

"Can we go....?" Mikey asked to which Senju nodded "at this time, Izana would be there" The trip to the cemetery was quiet not a sound "here we are....Takemichi's grave is up on that small hill with a tree....." they thanked her for picking them up, Shion asked if she was coming along and Senju said "I'm not, I'm covering for Izana in the bar, so I'll see you guys later" after that she rolled back up the window and left 

They slowly approached Takemichi's grave they say Izana leaning on Takemichi's gravestone facing the tree "Izana?" Kakucho said he wasn't sure that this was Izana, his hair got longer "hm?" Izana looked at the newcomers "Ah, congrats on getting out of juvie, come on sit" Izana turned to them, they sat down "so, what are you guys doing here?" Izana's aura didn't match that smile of his "Visiting an old friend" Mikey answered as he stared at Takemichi's picture. Izana's smile fades

Crazy to think that a man can't hurt
Love takes its toll every time it don't work

 "I'm jealous of you, you know?" Izana looked up at the dark sky "what..." Mikey muttered "I think he loved you.....you known him longer...could've wish I known him longer too....I don't know much about him, while you knew more. It's unfair...." 

One door closes and another opens
But it's hard to let go when your heart's broken
I'll give you my trust, can you give me your word?

Mikey stared at him before glancing back at the grave "that's were your wrong" They looked at Mikey who denied what Izana just said "i may know him longer but I don't know much about him, there's so many I don't know. When you said that he loves me? Hah....with the way he looks at you ten years ago on the final battle I'm sure you wouldn't be saying that...."