I just don't understand- Chris Evans

( I promise this isn't a sad one just a very protective Chris) 

Chris and Y/N had just had a baby after months of trying it seemed like they were never gonna get the baby they dreamed of having when it finally happened and nine months later they were blessed with a beautiful Baby girl which they named Sienna Kathryn Evans and recently Chris and Y/N have gotten some backlash by the media after Chris posted a picture 

this one to be exact and to say Chris was pissed off was an understatement, So here the two sat on the Ellen Show giving a sneak peek into their personal lives.

Ellen" Now please welcome back Chris and Y/N Evans who have agreed to give us a glimpse into their now rather domestic life" The two walked onto the stage waving to the fans in the audience 

Ellen" Welcome guys it's great to have you back, the last time I saw you both together you both denied even liking each other and that you were just really good friends" 

" Oh gosh, that was like what four years ago where has the time gone," 

Ellen" Exactly now lets jump right into it,  Chris, you posted a picture of Y/N shortly after your daughter was born and you both got a lot of hate for It tell us what are your thoughts" Chris Took in a deep breath and began speaking 

Chris" at first I thought nothing of it, there is nothing wrong with the photo, it's our daughter eating that's how she eats and there's nothing wrong with that and Y/N she looked amazing after having just given birth the day before and I loved it, it was a precious moment for us because this is what a woman's body does it prepares itself to help their baby survive by providing a food source and it's a beautiful natural thing and to witness it in real life is magical, all my neices and nephews were breastfed so I have been around it in my life but to witness the mother of my own child do it is a different feeling this was a gift of life we made that little baby girl and I will forever be grateful for Y/N she endured 27 hours of labor and grew this baby for nine months and to have people come on social media and hate on her for doing something that is completely natural is just plain rude because way back when before Formula milk was invented every child was breastfed that's how babies were given food we have been doing this for like ever and the fact that we have people who think it's disgusting just sucks it plain sucks and probably the majority of those people are men who aren't that great of people who are not in a healthy committed relationship and know what the feeling is like to witness this in real life but hey who knows I could be wrong so I just don't understand all of the rude things being said, I don't understand what makes a person say things like that." 

" Exactly and we also got hate because our daughter wasn't wearing Pink clothes she is in a little brown onesie and hat, Pink shouldn't be the default for girls we chose something relatively gender neutral because we decided not to know what the Sex of our baby was and brown was the way we went it shouldn't matter what a baby wears because they are a baby and they don't know the differences between color I mean in that picture our daughter was literally a day old and we are raising our daughter to chose what she wants to wear we aren't going to force this or that on her it's what she want's if she wants to wear what society calls boy clothes then so be it but if she want's to wear pink shirts and tutu's fine by us it's her choice and once she is old enough to understand that its her choice, I mean we still pick her clothes because she is six months old and is just learning that she can roll over onto her stomach so she can't obviously choose what's she is going to wear to we stick to things that are gender neutral but there are some days where she wears a dress but we aren't forcing her into wearing a dress when she's older and that's fine because we don't care what kind of clothes she might want to wear it's the same thing with Sexuality if our daughter want's to date a woman when she is old enough so what it's her choice we are just here to guide her and help support her and be her parents we aren't here to tell her what she should wear and what she should do everyday sure we are going to tell her to do things, like get dressed, do your chores, clean your room the basic things a parents should be telling their child what to do we aren't going to control her life she is free to go out with friends and go to parties but she needs to be responsible and have common sense if there are drugs as a school party when she's old enough obviously she is going to know that she shouldn't do it and call either one of us or her Aunts and Uncles including the Marvel cast to come and pick her up but we are going to let her be a kid and we aren't going to shelter her and not let her run outside and get hurt because she is going to need to learn from her mistakes, if she touches a hot pan in the kitchen she knows that hurts and she wont do it again she needs to learn on her own terms we can't shelter her and hope for the best she needs to learn on her own terms and in her own way" 

Ellen" very well said and I agree kids don't learn if you shelter them and protect them from everything and your analogy of a hot pan, I did that as a kid my mother was cooking as sat a pot to the side and I went to touch it to move it so I could get something and it burned my hand and I learned to never do that again"

The show continued on as they delved into how they realized they loved one another, they gave little glimpses of their day to day life with Sienna and how she gets frustrated when she can't sit up just yet and showed images of their honey moon and of their wedding like they said a glimpse into their domestic life