Happy Birthday- A Sebastian Stan birthday Special

In honor of our very own Bucky Barnes, the softest cinnamon roll on this earth's birthday here is a Special Birthday Chapter 

BTW I'm not very fluent in romanian I am still learning so if I get things wrong blame google translate also no warning just cute fluffiness 

Sebastian sat waiting backstage for Jimmy Fallon to call him on stage, and truth be told he was tired, he just wanted to be home with his Beautiful wife Y/N and their two year old daughter Violet he just wanted to lay in bed with Violet resting on his chest as they watched disney movies but here he was backstage waiting to be called back. 

He finally heard his name being called he put on a smile and stepped out from the wings waving to the fans shouting at screaming at his appearance. He sat next to jimmy before shaking hands and greeting one another

" So Sebastian it's been a while since we have had you on the show, I believe the last time was when we played musical beers and I had to drink your cup?" Sebastian heartily laughed his eyes crinkling as he recalled that day 

" Oh yes, I remember that, I feel bad about it, my wife she was at home watching the show and when I got home she was like, ' Seb you practically kissed Jimmy Fallon so not fair' She was upset at me because you drank from the beer I drank because she always had a crush on you even though we have been together for a long time" 

" Oh god but it's always nice to here someone has a crush on you and I believe you and I have been married for about the same time right?" 

" Oh no Jimmy I have been married since I was 18, when my wife and I moved into out first place together after highschool we were 18 and starting college, well we snuck off to the court house and got married so I have been married for over twenty years, but we have been publically married since 2006 when we had out public wedding which more or less was just a vow renewal" 

" wait so you have never been with another woman? " 

" No I have not I have shared every birthday, every holiday, every first thing with my wife they have been with her"  

" So you have only ever had sex with one woman?" Sebastian laughed once again before nodding 

" Yes I have only had sex with my wife and I wouldn't have it any other way" 

" Awww well how sweet and speaking of birthday's it's your 40th today" 

" Ugh don't remind me it makes me feel old" 

" aww it's okay I am 47 but anyway, we have a special message here for you" 

Jimmy pulled up the screen on his tablet to show Sebastian, it was a video of Y/N and Violet sitting together 

" Hello my Love, I have violet with me because she wanted to say something to you, because we know you wont be home tonight, go on Vie" Y/N smiled as Violet began speaking in her parents native language 

" La multi ani tati, mi-e dor de tine si te iubesc" ( happy birthday daddy, I miss you and I love you) 

" She has been working on that all day, also when you get home, we have your favorite cake and ice cream ready, and I can't forget to tell you but Violet insisted on making your present so when you get home she has a gift for you, Now I have to go, Pa, iubirea mea, ne vedem în curând"( By my love see you soon) 

When Sebastian looked up from the screen he had tears in his eyes, he quickly wiped them away as the crowd awwed at the video

" Aw Sebastian you're crying" 

" yeah I am, Y/N and I have been working with Violet on speaking romanian, since the both of us are from romania,  and it makes me really happy because I miss her so much, I haven't seen her in a month I have been all over the world for press , usually Y/N would have brought her with me and her but we didn't want to drag her all over the world especially at such a young age but tomorrow is my last day of press so I get to go home and celebrate my birthday with my girls" 

" Well I wish you luck and that is all the time we have for today give it up for Sebastian Stan" 

Awww My heart literally melted when I wrote this and I can't forget to mention @LilaKatelyn she gave me the idea for this and I just made my own version of her idea but Happy Birthday Sebastian!!!!