ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

Y/n smiled as she saw snow casually landing on the ground. "Look Buzz! It's snow!" The ranger looked at his partner with a smile.

Her curiosity got themselves into quite some trouble for the past few months, raging from being seen by Molly while moving around and Mom scolding Andy for 'misplacing' his toys. What fun.

"Frankincense, this is Myrrh. Come in Frankincense."

Buzz was perched on the bed while listening to the baby monitor and Hamm was next to him. "Hey head up everybody! It's showtime!"

Everyone was having fun but also nervous because it meant that Andy could be getting new toys. It didn't really concern Y/n because she knew Andy would treat everyone equally, well.. after the incident.

She was walking towards them until a crook pulled her by the neck "OOf- oh, Hello Bo" She smiled at the sweet porcelain doll. "I'm sure there's a less painful way to get my attention than tugging at my neck."

"Merry first Christmas, Y/n." She points at a mistletoe that was hanging by Billy, Goat, and Gruff. "Oh, what a nice decor-" She was cut off by a peck on the cheek from Bo and froze. "Glad I could get that off my chest" She smirked and walked away.

Oh boy. If y/n could have blood, she would've exploded in bashfulness.

She went to Buzz who was tapping on the monitor. "Hey ranger. Woah, what's got you in a dally?" He saw Y/n's face with surprise written all over it.

He looked down to see Y/n's hand and placed his on top of it. "WAH! I'm okay! Phew!" She puts her hand down on Buzz's and looked up at him. Buzz smiled at her before Woody came along. "Are you good, Y/n?" She nods.

"Better than before." Y/n watches Buzz tap on the monitor as it fuzzes out general's words.

"Molly's first present is.. a Mrs. Potato Head!" Everyone cheered for the shocked now Mr. Potato Head. "Way to go, Idaho!" Mr. Potato Head pulled his moustache off.

"Come in, Frankincense. Andy is now opening his first present.. It's.." The monitor fuzzed out again as Y/n and Buzz repeatedly bang on it. "Buzz. Y/n. Buzz Lightyear and Y/n the Alien." They look up as Y/n embarrassingly looked away.

"Sorry! Nervous jitters!" She shivered.

"We're not nervous." Buzz ignored Y/n and patted her back in comfort. "What could Andy get that is worse than you?" He asked them. They hear Andy excitedly open it..

"Oh, what is it? What is it?

Wow! A puppy!" They look back at each other with a laugh.

448 words