ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

It was pouring, hard.

Andy managed to bring in everyone a little bit soaked.

"Andy! Dinner time!" Mom called, causing Andy to put his toys down in a hurry. "Yes! I'm starving!"

Y/n and Woody jolt up to run to the window. "Oh boy! Where is he?!" "I don't see him!"

The girl looked back at Molly's room to see her friends. "Guys, Molly's room!" Woody follows her and quickly make their way over.

They look around for the girl and find her on the bed. Y/n pulled back Woody from her sight as she skipped by.

The two ran to Bo Peep who was standing in her stand. "Bo!" "Dear!" She puts her cane thingy towards them. Situation?" She asked, pulling them up.

"Lost toy in the rain!"

They look out the window to try and find RC in the rain. "I can't see anything!" Y/n said and Bo Peep called her sheep.

"Billy, Goat, Gruff! Get the blinds!" Woody was confused. "They had names? You never told me that." "Ya didn't ask, Sheriff." Y/n smirked before climbing the window sill.

They see him struggling in the rain before an idea came to the three. "Operation: Pull-toy! Slink!" "You got it, Woody!" Slinky had his behind held down.

"Barbies!" Jessie got a book balanced on a toy as the Barbies got ready to jump her up.

"Go!"

They stomped their legs down, causing Jessie to fly to the opening of the window. Y/n went to see if she could sense him though the air.

"I'm dead. The rain's too much." She said, antennas moving.

"Don't worry, N/n. We got the light." They push the light up and turn it on. Y/n glared outside to find RC near the draining water that was going to carry him away.

Bo looked at Y/n and Woody to adjust his hat and push her hair out of her face. She nods at them as they do the same back.

Woody, Y/n, and Slinky go out the window to the draining water that was being RC away. "Woody!" Y/n got Slinky to chew into her leg. "I got your legs!" She held on as Slinky's slink was starting to shorten out.

"I ain't got anymore slink!" Y/n looked back before tugging on Woody's pull string. "Come on!" He reaches for him before the felt Slinky get longer.

They look back to see if he was straightened out, but see the barrel of monkeys all hanging onto each other.

Y/n nods at Woody who now motioned for Bo to pull her post back.

They held onto the saved RC and look to see a light coming their way. "Make way!" Y/n pulled Woody back and they were quickly brought up by Slink, Bo, Buzz and Jessie.

Y/n and Woody were the last with Slinky out the window. Before Bo Peep could give them a hand, Molly's light turned on and she immediately went back onto her lamp.

Y/n was confused before helping herself and Woody up but the window closed on them. "Slink! Are you okay?" She asked through the rain. He nods.

They went to see what was up and Bo Peep was getting taken off the drawer. Y/n's eyes widen before Woody helped her off Slinky towards the bushes.

"Y/n, we have to help him!" They ran under the car to await a random convenience for the guy.

As soon as he puts the box down and ran back to the house, Woody pulled back the box while Y/n pushed it towards him. They open the flat to see Bo and her sheep safely cuddled in. "Y/n, Woody." She said and stood up.

"Dear, we have to get you out of that box! Come-come on!" Y/n held her hand out as Woody looked back in case he came back.

"Y/n, it's okay." She held onto her hand that was resting on the box. "Wha-? No! No, no. You can't go. What's best for Andy-" The next thing Bo said could haunt Y/n.

"Guys.. I'm not Andy's toy." Y/n felt her oxygen stuff through her throat. "Bo, please! We can- w-we can.." Y/n wanted to sob, this wasn't fair!

"Y/n.." She placed her porcelain hand on her chin. "It's time for the next kid.." The three look to see the man talk to Andy's mom at the front door.

Woody and Y/n were hesitant to leave with Bo.

"You know, kids lose their toys everyday. Sometimes they get left in the yard.. or put into the wrong box." She motioned into the box where Billy, Goat, and Gruff make room for the two.

"And that box gets taken away.."

Bo did a hopeful nod. Y/n could feel her arms mindlessly push herself up as Woody hesitated to do so as well, thinking of Andy.

Then, they heard Andy call out to see if he could find Y/n and Woody.

"Mom, where's Woody and Y/n?" Andy said aloud, causing Woody to slip away from the box.

Y/n struggled to get in the box as Woody pulls her away. "Come on, n/n.." "No!.." She held onto the box. "We gotta go.." "No!" Her hands held onto the box. "I wanna- I wanna go!"

Woody managed to pull her back completely and nod at Bo in goodbye.

Bo noticed this and smiled at them, adjusting Woody's hat and fixing Y/n's hair so she can see better. "I'll be fine, dear.."

The alien sobbed as she held onto Woody. "You'll be okay.."

She hesitated before nodding.

They push the box to its rightful place and go limp, seeing the exiting vehicle leave with Bo Peep and her sheep.

Y/n wanted to bawl, scream, pull her material hair from her head in many emotions as she looks upon the leaving car.

They share one last look before Andy came.

"Oh, there you guys are!" He picked them up and ran back to his mom. "Mom! I found them!"

"Oh good. Come on, get inside." Andy runs to the light of the door as the camera pans up to the clouds.

1049 words