ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

"Yeah.. but, d-don't you know this box is being donated?" Woody climbed the back.

"It's under control, Woody. We have a plan." Rex popped up and helped Y/n in. "We're going to daycare!" "It sounds exciting to help other people that don't know you, Woody!"

"Wh-daycare?! Have you all lost your marbles?" Y/n leaned down to him. "Andy made his choice, we are better off without him." Woody pulled her arm. "No! He was putting you into the attic! I saw!"

Hamm rolled his eyes. "Attic? Then how did we end up on the curb?" "Andy's mom thought you were trash!"

Y/n rested her arm as she saw everything go down. "I respect your concern for us, Sheriff, I do. But I think that we should move on because Andy already did so." Jessie brought the flaps down as everyone huddled in the box.

Woody was still determined to get everyone out. "Okay, out of the box! Everyone, right now!" Y/n peeks out from the handle hole. "You aren't our father!" The back was closed from Andy's mom as she got the car going.

Woody sighed. "Oh great. Great! It's gonna take us forever to get back here." He rolled his eyes and they got on the road.

Y/n gently patted Barbie's back as she bawled. "It's alright, Barbie. You'll be okay.." The blonde looks up. "Well.. Molly and I have been growing apart for years. It's just.." she sniffles. "I can't believe she would THROW me away!"

Y/n whispered a few praises as she noticed her lack of companions weren't in the box.

"Welcome to the club, toots" Mr. Potato Head casually said.

Woody climbs into the box with Buzz. "Okay, everyone, listen up. We an get back to Andy's but we've gotta move fast!" He picks up an xylophone and placed it vertically on the box wall.

"We'll hide under the seats till we get home.." Y/n shook her head. "Woody.. Andy clearly stated that we're junk!" He finally broke. "He was putting you.. IN THE ATTIC!"

Jessie stomps up, fed up with Woody's shenanigans and for yelling at Y/n. "HE LEFT US ON THE CURB!"

Buzz interjected. "Alright, calm down! Both of you!" He shoved the two away from each other. Woody rolled his eyes. "Okay, fine. Fine. Just wait till you see what daycare's like!" Rex peeked from behind Y/n. "Why? What's it like?"

"Daycare, is a sad, lonely place where washed up old toys who have no owners." Jessie crossed her arms and shook her head.

Y/n was about to speak up but Barbie cried louder. Hamm looks up at Woody. "Quite the charmer, aren't ya?" He scoffed "Oh, you'll see. As soon as we get to daycare, you'll be begging to go home." The car jolted, making the toys slightly jump.

Y/n POV
I look from the handle hole and see a wall with plants and flowers painted on it. "Wow!" Rex tries to look. "Can anyone see anything?" Jessie gasped. "There's a playground!"

Bullseye and I were grabbed next to her sides. "We hit the jackpot, guys!" "So much for sad and lonely, huh?" Hamm smirked at Woody who fixed his hat. He's still trying to convince us that this place isn't great.

"It's nice! See? The door even has a rainbow on it!" We see a clear door with the rainbow.

Mom brought us in and talked to someone. 'Freeze!' A woman slightly opened the flaps to see us, but it quickly closed. 'Wonder where we're going..'

600 words