❣️부분 (3)🤫

YA NOONA PLEASE DON'T TAKE THAT TOP FOR ME. I DIDN'T WEAR IT EVEN ONE TIME. STOP RUNNING AND GIVE ME THAT BACK. - tae

NO NO NO I WILL NOT I LIKE IT AND TODAY I WANNA WEAR IT SO I WILL NOT GIVE YOU BACK. BYE BYE MY TAE BABY - na-eun

DAD LOOK SHE IS NOT GIVING ME MY TOP, MOM ~ - tae

So this is the daily household voices from LEE RESIDENCY (Lee Jong suk). The life is back to normal , tae is back to bubbly self, and suzy got a beautiful family to take care of. A boy got his parents with a sister and a girl got a mom and a brother in his life. Well lets go in a flashback.

FLASHBACK

After suzy told tae about his new husband and daughter and when they will come. Tae was little nervous but as suzy said you have given the second chance to live his life and now he will do each and every thing to make this life perfect and happy. Now he will live his life for him and for his new family.

It take 4 to 5 months for tae to be back to his old self. with the help of his new family which is his mom , dad and noona yes, tae started calling suzy as mom , jong-suk as dad and Na--eun as noona. That day was the best day of all of their life. They have celebrated his birthday also and he turn 20 but he didn't want to make it large.

Tae is right now studying the basic of fashion designing and preparing for the university exam. Also he started taking extra ciruliam classes which he couldn't do it in school. His schedule is tight but he still has a time for his family. Oh also, our tae came out as a gay plus crossdress and his family excepted him wholeheartly, specially his unnie cause now they can do girls things together.

Tae still misses his only friends but they said when the time will be right they will meet them and tell him everything. Firstly he was angry and upset with them but afterwards he understand that every one has the situation which they have to deal with, so once he will meet his friends he will forgive them and start a new bond.

Lastly, the nightmare of his life which parted in 2 ways, one was the uncle Min and family and second was the property under his name. uncle min and his family goes to jail for abuse and treating the minor as a slave, and Suzy won the case of tae custody now she is the legal guardian of tae and for the property thing tomorrow the lawyer is coming for some confirmation , cause tae turned 20.

FLASHBACK END

BACK TO PRESENT.

NOONA OPEN THE DOOR - tae

NOOOO ~~~ - na-eun

taebear come lets have breakfast first - jong-suk

but dad un- tae

its ok bear come first eat then fight - jong-suk

dad ~~~ - tae pouting

ok ok don't pout and now lets have breakfast. she will give you the top back. - jong suk

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

*After breakfast*