The Dream | Damon (smut)

Imagine you're having the best sex dream of your life but someone interrupts... (italics is the dream)

He throws me on the bed attacking my neck and body with kisses. He then looks up at me with such lust and desire.

"God you're beautiful" he says after kissing my neck again and slowly takes off my underwear. He looks at my underwear and smirks.

"Wet already? Guess I'm that good." He growls as he throws my underwear across the room. He then starts to rub my clit with his fingers.

I could feel his erection poking through his jeans and I moan from his touch. God this feels so good.

He then takes off his shirt and pants and starts teasing me with his cock.

"What do you want?" He asks in a husky voice in my ear. At this point I couldn't take it anymore I needed him now.

"I want you" I say as low as a whisper but I can tell it wasn't enough for him.

"I'm sorry I couldn't catch that what did you say?" He asks looking smug. God he's such an ass.

"I want you Damon..."

*knock knock knock*

"Damon..." I bolt up wide awake with sweat all over my body. For fucks sake.

I look over to my window to my best friend Damon standing there. I look over at my clock and it's 3 am. What the hell is he doing at my house at 3 am?

I jump out of bed and open my window. I then look at him like I'm about to kill him.

"What the hell are you doing here at 3am on a school night!" I whisper yell at him. He then looks at me with a smirk.

Damon's POV:

Ok yes I'm the one who gave her that sex dream. And if I'm being honest I'm in love with Y/N even though we're best friends. That's my biggest secret, nobody knows I'm in love with her because I'm really good at hiding it. But when I'm around her I'm more myself.

The reason I gave her that sex dream was to see if she felt the same way for me. I always flirt with her to see if I get a reaction... but no. And when I asked her if she would ever go out with me she laughed in my face. But I could sense she likes me I just have to prove it. Therefore, that's why I gave her the dream and it worked.

"What the hell are you doing here at 3am on a school night!" She whisper yells at me and all I can do is smirk.

"What happened to you? Did you run a marathon or something?" I ask looking at her up and down. Her face is completely red, she has sweat all over her body, and you can hear small pants coming from her mouth.

"NO I... I um..." she stutters looking down embarrassed.

"You um what?" I ask still looking at her and she just glares at me.

"I was having a very good dream and you so happened to bang on my window and ruin it" she looks at me with a killer look in her eyes. Guess she does like me and I was right. And by the looks of it she wants to resume that dream. Maybe I should grant that wish.

"Or maybe we can pick up where it left off" I say stepping closer to her.

Y/N's POV:

How the hell did he know what my dream was about unless he... THAT DICKHEAD. HE PLANTED THOSE SEX DREAMS IN MY HEAD. But I also enjoyed it so... fuck it.

I then walk right up to him and kiss him right on the lips. He reacts to my kiss and starts to make out with me. I then pull back.

"We have to be quiet my parents are inside and I don't want them to see us like this." I say looking a little panicked. He looks at me with reassuring eyes.

"I promise we won't wake them. But that's a shame, I kind of like the idea of you screaming my name..." he says with a smirk.

"Damon!" I whisper yell and smack him on the chest. It's not like I hurt him I mean he's a big bad vampire.

"Ow" he whines. I roll my eyes at him because I know he's just playing with me.

"Ok fine we won't make a sound..." he then attacks me with kisses on my neck and lays me on the bed.

It didn't get me long to get wet because I was already wet from that dream I had before. He takes off his shirt and pulls off mine. He then rips my panties off and throws them across the room. Talk about deja vu.

He then places his fingers rubbing my clit. He places two fingers into me. I could feel him stretching me out. He then leans against my ear.

"Do you want this?" He asks in a husky voice that turns me on even more.

"Ye...s" I moan out. He looks at me smirking.

"Sorry I didn't hear you what was that?" He asks and if he wasn't about to fuck me I would have punched him right there.

"Damon fuck me. I... I need you" I say practically begging. He then looks at me with a smile on his face. I swear this has been the happiest I've seen of him. Maybe he actually really wants this. Maybe all that flirting was for a reason.

He then thrusts his cock into me and I feel like I'm on cloud 9. He keeps going in and out of me and I start to moan pretty loud. Damon quickly puts his hand over my mouth.

"Remember be quiet" he winks at me. He continues to thrust and I feel my walls tightening around his cock.

"I'm close" I moan into his ear.

"Me too" he says in a husky voice and closes his eyes. I then feel him release into me and I soon later hit my climax. He then opens his ocean blue eyes and looks at me.

"That was..." I say out of breath.

"Perfect... like you." He says smiling at me and I can't help but blush. He then pulls out of me and lays next to me. I automatically turn over and cuddle into his arms.

"So what happens now?" I ask looking up at him. He looks down at me with the smile that never left his face.

"Y/N would you like to be my girlfriend?" I stare at him and think for a moment.

"Hmm... I don't know..." I say trying my best to look serious. He then looks at me with his smile fading away and looks away. He looked like he was a little boy and someone took his favorite toy away. I started to hate seeing that look on him. I then put my fingers on his chin and make him look at me.

"Hey... I was kidding, of course I would want to be your girlfriend" I say laughing a little. He then smiles and attacks my face with kisses. I then put my hand up and stop him.

"I'm yours and you're mine" I say as I kiss him on the lips and cuddle into his arms. My eyes start to close and soon darkness takes over me.

________________________________

A/N: ok so this one was not that bad and yes this was my first time writing a smut chapter so it might be a little bad. Also I plan to update this book everyday if I can. If not once a day maybe every other day, idk we'll see how it goes. Anyways please vote and comment I'm curious as what you guys think of it. Thank you.