30: The Real Housewives of Witchy-Bitch Avenue

Dearest Lovely Readers,

I love you all very, very much. Thank you for being you.

XOXO Ally Layne.

---

"I hate to say I told you so, but I definitely told you so."

Persie was smirking from where she sat in the back seat of the Impala, and without looking, her and Annabeth gave each other a high-five.

"Okay, Nancy Drew, can you tell me where we need to go, now?" Dean asked, rolling his eyes as he saw just how pleased she was with herself through the rearview mirror.

"Sam already looked up where this Amanda chick lives, didn't you Sammy?" Persie asked, looking at the younger Winchester with big, doe eyes.

Annabeth snorted at her friend, but didn't dare say anything because they both knew she was right.

"Well, it was on yellow pages," Sam said, scratching the back of his head. "It was actually easy to find."

"I didn't need to be Nancy Drew when we got the Hardy Boys," Persie commented, leaning back in her seat. "At least, I shouldn't need to be Nancy Drew but sometimes I gotta catch what y'all miss."

Dean shrugged. "Whatever you say, Seph."

She grinned. "I like the sound of that."

Annabeth sighed. "Can you stop?"

She gave the other woman a sly grin. "No."

Sam let out a groan. "Kill me now."

"I thought someone already tried that," Persie deadpanned, quickly shutting him up.

He turned and looked at her with wide eyes. "Rude."

"What are you gonna do, sue me?" She let out a quick strain of laughter. "Oh wait, you never went to law school did you?"

"Although your LSAT score was pretty impressive," Annabeth admitted, crossing her arms. "I don't know if I would get a score that high if I took it right now."

Persie raised her brows. "Really?"

The Daughter of Athena shrugged. "Well, I would probably score higher if I studied, but woe is life."

"But you're planning on UC Berkeley for Architecture, right?"

"Environmental Design, Seaweed Brain. Not Architecture."

"Same thing."

"No, it's really not."

Sam was looking between the two in confusion and awe as Dean pulled the Impala to a stop down the street from their target house. "Am I supposed to ignore the fact that you're going to Berkeley for Environmental Design?"

Dean turned Baby off before looking over his shoulder at the blonde. "Good, looks like you won't be living off credit card scams for the rest of your life."

Persie smiled sweetly. "But being the Official Architect of Olympus does pay well, doesn't it?"

Annabeth's cheeks reddened. "It doesn't pay horribly, no." Her eyes narrowed toward her friend. "But it's not like you haven't gotten compensated for the wars, either."

She held up her hands in surrender. "I'm not saying I haven't, just making a comment." ... and trying to show Sam just how smart-acular you are, Persie added in her mind, winking over at Sam.

He blinked, and Persie saw his cheeks start to color with giddiness.

"You guys comin' or what?"

Dean, of course, was already out of the car and getting himself ready by strapping guns and fun to his belt and tucking some other things into the pocket of his leather jacket.