Chapter 23

Rosalina's POV:

Unedited

I'm currently parked in a empty parking lot trying to figure out how to get Skylar phone number when a thought came to mind. Picking up my phone I check to time 8:30 I go to my contacts and press Casey's number.

*𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜* *𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜* *𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜*

My leg Bounces up and down fastly hoping she answers. Casey works at the voice until 8:45 unlike me I work until 6 she never answers her phone during work hours.

I heard the phone connecting making me cheers mentally

"Hello" Casey's voice ran through the speaker "hey case" "hey Rosalina what's up" i hear shuffling in the background "hey Um I was wondering if you had Skylar personal information like her phone number you know when she signed up for the job she had to write it down" "uh yeah I think so let me check" she says i silently pray that she has it While chewing on my pointer finger acrylic.

"I found it what are you looking for" Casey says moving her computer mouse around "I'm looking for her phone number"

"Okay Um her phone number is 646-201-457 And her Address is pussy pounder 3000"

(A/n: I put in random #'s don't look up that phone number)

"Thank you so much Casey" I smile widely "Your welcome now go get your women" Casey says chuckling before hanging up

I type Skylars number into my phone and setting her contact as Daddy😏❤️ I smirk at the name before typing in a message

ME: come over the door will unlocked -Rosalina
Making sure the message went through I started back up my car before speeding home.

Getting home i rush inside letting the dogs outside to do there business before running into my room and putting on and outfit

skys POV:

I was sitting on my bed watching True blood when my phone dinged picking up my phone my eyes widen a little at the message

UNKNOWN #: come over the door will be unlocked - Rosalia

I read the message in confusion before typing back

ME: Rosa?

                 UNKNOWN: yes it's me come over please.

Confused on why she wants me to Come over I reluctantly getting up and take a quick shower and change before setting her contact name as 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚.

I put on a purple lace boxers before putting on a brown oversized t shirt with matching brown shorts I pair it with Louis Vuitton Waterfront Mule Macassar's

I Grab my phone and keys
Telling rowan I was leaving before getting into one of my new cars that my parents had brought me for my birthday. It was different from all my other cars since more of my cars I own are black, it's a purple 2018 Dodge Charger SRT 392 it's one of my least expensive cars but I still think it's sexy.

 It was different from all my other cars since more of my cars I own are black, it's a purple 2018 Dodge Charger SRT 392 it's one of my least expensive cars but I still think it's sexy

☆☆☆☆𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞☆☆☆☆

Pulling up to Rosalina's house I see a the lights are off making me raise and eyebrow her car is in the drive Aswell as her Dogs.

"Hi babies" i say to Aspen and Abi and they walk up to me wagging there tails. i guess they like me I thought before going up to the front doors

Walking into the house it was pitch black dark the only light was the moon light shining through the Big windows.

"Rosa" i call out squinting my eyes trying to see I look Forward and see a showed figure and heels clicking.

Dim red led lights turns on around the the room. Looking towards I see Rosalina walking towards me slowly In the sexiest outfit making my mouth drop.

She was wearing a black sparkly bra that barley covered her huge breast that looked like they've gotten bigger with matching underwear that barley covered.

(A/N: IK THIS IS IS A SWIM SUIT BUT JUST PRETEND ITS NOT)

Her long Ginger red hair was in a high ponytail. Her makeup was natural with a Nude lip. I notice her stomach looks a little bloated but she still looks beautiful.

I hear her heels come to a stop and I look I look into her blue alluring eyes

I hear her heels come to a stop and I look I look into her blue alluring eyes. I was about to speak until she stopped me by putting her long acrylic finger against my lip.

"Before you speak I need to say this" i nod my head letting her speak

"Your the one for me sky and you'll always will be....i want you sky with all my heart" she says looking deeply into my eyes

(A/n: I feel like that's a little cheesy)

"How do I know your telling the truth" i say looking into her eyes already seeing the truth mentally celebrating

"Then let me prove it to you" she says before slowly getting on her knees looking into my eyes while pulling down my shorts.

A/N: YOUR GOING TO WAIT FOR YOUR SMUT YOU LITTLE SLUTS 😈😈😈