Rules

Cadence: Hello everyone! Welcome to T or D!

Raphael: How in the hell did I get convinced into doing this..?

Leonardo: Oh come on Raph! It'll be nice to have fun once and a while.

Donatllo: I have to agree with Leo there. We need a break from the Shredder, Kraang, and the foot.

Michelangelo: *resting on the couch reading a comic* For real bro! I'm tired!

Cadence: O-kay... while Raph continues to complain and shit, I'm going to go over the rules.

Raphael: COMPLAIN!? OH, I'M GONNA-

Cadence: Rule number one! I allow 18+ questions/dares! Though if any of the turtles feel uncomfortable answering them or doing them, we'll have to skip. Sorry.

Donatello: Wait, when did we agree on-

Cadence: Rule number two! If the dares involve killing, $u1$1d3 or anything that could cause someone else to be uncomfortable, I will skip it and instantly delete your comment.
Rule number three! I will allow multiple truths or dare on one comment, but the minimum will at least be three.
And rule number four! I dont want to see my comment sections being filled up to the rim, so I'm only allowing about six people to comment a question/dare in each section. But don't worry, you can always ask what you want in the next section!

Leonardo: .... So... are you done?

Cadence: Yep. You all can rest now.

All four of the turtles collapse as the cuddle with there partner and all fall asleep together.

Cadence: ... Cute... anyways, ask us some Truth and Dares! See you in the next chapter!!