Chapter 5

"Careful how you play your cards...

When you have a queen in your hand"

Riddhima went to meet Mishra's house to inform them that they will be late tonight as they are going to her sister's office party and gave them an extra key in case of an emergency. When she returned, she went to see her sister in her room. Her sister used the master bedroom, previously used by her parents. Sejal was getting ready since four in the evening, she called a beautician at home for makeup and stuff. She informed Sejal about the keys and left to get ready.

"How do I look?" Riddhima turned to see her sister and smiled complimenting her "beautiful and attractive, the dress looks good on you"

"Isn't it?" saying this Sejal came in front of a mirror and looked at herself again. Riddhima smiled looking at her antics.

Sejal wore an evening silk party gown. It was a little more revealing than what Riddhima would have favored. She had asked Sejal to look for more options when her sister informed her "This dress is a replica of what 'Megan Fox' wore during one of her film screenings, I want this..." The dress Sejal wore was deep red in color, a one-off shoulder, it had a little cut near her waist and had a thigh-high split. From the backside, it left her more than half the back open. The beautician did her job well with makeup and with her hair tied at the back leaving a few tendrils to lose by side of her face, Sejal looked nothing less than that of a model or a celebrity.

"So, let's see what we do have here?" Sejal turned to Riddhima and gave her a once over

Riddhima wore a simple light peach color evening dress gown. The dress was off-shoulder making some part of her back visible. Her dress had a knee-length cut on the left side. She applied an eyeliner, painted her lips light pink in color. She wore a bracelet in one hand and a light chain with a pendant around her neck.

"You look cute!" Sejal praised her. "Now sit let me style your hair"

"I have already styled it don't you see" Riddhima looked in the mirror to recheck, she half curled her hair from below and left her hair open

"yeah but that is a so common hairstyle, don't you want to do something different? Come here I will help you..." saying so Sejal moved towards Riddhima.

"Come on is alright. I don't want to change it and anyway it's already half-past six, book a cab or we will be late for the Party, and then you will leave the party late which is not happening..."

"Yes Boss" saying so Sejal gave her a mock salute and booked the cab

The whole ride Sejal kept ranting about 'Vansh Rai Singhania' his style, clothing, cars he uses, he is so hot...so much so that Riddhima wondered if she could stuff a handkerchief in her mouth to shut her up... she did not understand Sejal's and many of her friends' fascination with VRS, she often found Sejal's friend gossiping whenever they would visit their home this would be the hot topic for them.

Finally getting fed up with nonstop VRS Jaap, Riddhima said: "But if news and articles are to be believed he has too many female partners..."