Chapter 11

"Everybody has an addiction, Mine just' happens to be you"

Riddhima was waiting for Sejal to finish her dinner so that she can inform her about today's happenings and an impending visit to the VR mansion tomorrow. She was in good mood today usually when she returned from work, she gets angry at every little thing till she finishes her dinner. Riddhima won't blame her for that either she returns late at night around 10 or 11, even she will get upset if it takes her so much time to reach home. Now only if Sejal could finish her dinner early so that she can inform her and go to sleep, she needs to leave a little early tomorrow. Sejal was glued to her phone since she arrived a while back.

"Sejal can you please keep that mobile aside for a while and finish your dinner. I want to speak to you. It's important." Riddhima once again prodded Sejal.

"Yes, yes I am almost done, even I want to speak with you"

"Okay, what is it?" Riddhima was curious.

Sejal finished her dinner quickly, kept her plate in the sink, and spoke loudly from the kitchen "You won't believe what happened today at the office"

When Sejal came back into the living room she had a big smile plastered on her face. Riddhima wondered what must have happened to have her sister in such a good mood.

"I met The Vansh RaiSingania today. And not just that had lunch with him." Sejal told her sister gleefully.

"What? How?" Riddhima was shocked she could not comprehend didn't her sister used to tell her the great VRS is almost invisible. No one can meet him...

"I know right." Sejal continued "Actually what happened today, it was almost lunchtime when our manager came and informed us that he is giving us a small Lunch party for our project success and took all 38 team members to barbeque nations. There we came to know that this party was a small treat from Mr. RaiSinghania for the efforts we put in our project."

"But that's why he gave that masquerade party right?" Riddhima was very confused now.

"No, it was for all the VR corporation employees for such a big success, but our team personally worked on this project, so he decided to give us treat personally," Sejal told her importantly

"I don't know but isn't it weird the boss who you did not meet since you joined, did not make the effort to attend the party even though he was the host, suddenly gave you a treat?" Riddhima voiced her doubts.

"Are you jealous Riddhima?" Sejal asked her with a sly smile

"What? Where did that thought come from?" Riddhima almost laughed at her sister's imagination.

"I don't know you tell me you always speak against me whenever I speak about him. Maybe you feel sad that you did not get the chance to meet him?"