Chapter 7: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ ᴛᴜᴛᴏʀɪɴɢ

♥Chapter 7: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ ᴛᴜᴛᴏʀɪɴɢ♥

Chapter 7: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ ᴛᴜᴛᴏʀɪɴɢ♥

Kennedy

My eyes open in the middle of the night once again and I find myself getting annoyed at this. There must be something cursed about this bed.

I slide down the bed and creep towards the door. Trying to be extra silent, I walk out. Gazing at Jake's shut door for a while, I decide on whether or not to barge in pretend to be the S.W.A.T team.

He'd kick me out of the house.

I creep downstairs and almost scream, noticing a shadowy figure in the dark living room.

"Oh mama, I don't think my heart wants to go back into my body after you scared me like that." I place my hand on my drumming heart, taking in a breath of relief.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jake glares at me from the dark.

I can't even see his eyes but still, he manages to turn my cheeks warm.

I can only see the outline of his large body stretched out on the couch.

"I couldn't sleep," I reply and walk over towards him. 

I can't see crap in the dark.

Finding my way to the couch by touching around and feeling stuff, I sit down. My butt sits on something large and warm and for a moment I think I sat on one of my toys. Until that thing moves.

I spring up with a gasp and catch whatever I sat on. Hard and warm skin rubs against mine and it takes me two solid seconds to realize it's Jake's hand.

My cheeks flame in embarrassment, "Sorry for sitting on your hand. I didn't see it. You know? Cos of the dark."

He doesn't reply and I think he isn't going to. But then his voice says lowly in the dark. "I didn't mind." It makes weird things flop around in my stomach.

What would happen if Jake sat on me?

I shake my head. Why am I thinking that?

Realizing I'm still holding Jake's hand, I quickly let it go. I didn't want to though. I want his hand to touch me. What's wrong with me?

After making sure there are no more hands, I place my butt back on the couch.

"So?" I start, smiling, "'Sup?"

I can feel his glare on my face. It still kinda hurts that he hates me.

"What's your last name?" I ask.

I expect a 'shut up' or 'get the eff out'. 

"Knight," he replies instead 

Wow. Hot.