Chapter 21: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ᴋɪᴄᴋꜱ ʜɪᴍ

♥Chapter 21: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ᴋɪᴄᴋꜱ ʜɪᴍ♥

Chapter 21: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ᴋɪᴄᴋ ʜɪᴍ♥

Jake

Red strands of autumn hair cover the side of Kennedy's face. Soft sunlight pours from the window and falls on her form making her look every bit of an innocent angel.

If angels drool and fucking yell in their sleep that is.

Her constant murmurings and twitching woke me up hours ago.

I heard about people talking in their sleep but yelling?

She scares me half out of my fucking wits.

Last night when I asked her to sleep with me, I tensed at how she would take my words. I do want to fuck her but last night I only wanted her on my bed.

Of course, she'd think of my words as something like having a sleepover.

Last night, it took me hours to calm my bitch of a heart and get over the fact that she was actually on my bed.

Obviously, I'm still not over it since the same jittery feeling crosses my stomach every minute.

She looks so small, harmless and so innocent. She makes me want to wrench out my heart and hold it out to her.

It took me hours to fall asleep and even if I did, I couldn't rest properly with her beside me. My hand clutches her firmly, loving the feeling of her small and soft hand in mine.

I want to touch every part of her.

I want to feel her.

The first girl to sleep on my bed.

Kennedy stirs again in her sleep. She moves every five fucking minutes.

This time her eyes flutter open and squint as sunlight enters them.

She stirs again and moves closer to me where my body makes a small shadow on the bed.

My stomach clenches with her soft frame this close.

I restrain my hands from grabbing her and pressing her against me.

She rubs her eye with one hand, the other one still clutched in mine. There's so fucking way I'm letting her hand go yet.

Her bright green eyes blink up at me, still in a sleepy haze.

"Jake?"

Fuck.

Her voice.

Low and soft and so fucking perfect.

I caress my thumb on her palm in response.

She closes her eyes again and does a small stretch, "God, what time is it?"

"Seven," I answer.

Her eyes pop open and she gives me a look of disbelief.