Ashley and Lilly walked away I felt a little irritated by it but I just stayed quiet. All of Andys roommates said oh let's go to a candy store we said ok and followed Cc. A couple minutes later we all walked into a candy store and walked around. I let go of Andy's hand and he just looked at me while I walked away.

Lilly and Ashley were laughing together I felt my eyes watering and I quickly walked away. I accidentally bumped into Andy he said hey you ok I shook my head and said I think Ashley and Lilly like each other. Andy said yea why are you upset I said I'm not I'm really happy for her.

Andy said then why are you crying I said because these are happy tears and I started laughing. Andy said ok and pulled me into a hug and said I love you Abby. I said I love you more Andy he smiled and said good I'm glad. I took Andys hand and we both walked over to Ashley and Lilly.

She said hey whats wrong why are you crying. I said because your happy she smiled and said babe and walked over to me and gave me a hug and said I love you. I said I love you more Lilly she pulled back and kissed my forehead and we started laughing together.

Ashley said I won't hurt her Abby I said good you better not because I will cut your dick off. Ashley said oh no absofuckinglty not I really need my dick. Andy said yep me too and I started laughing me and Lilly started walking around the store together. Me and Lilly bought champagne flavored gummy bears and bought gummy coke bottles.

After we bought them Lilly held my bag I jumped on Ccs back and we took a picture and laughed together. Andy grabbed my bag and we all walked out of the store and continued walking around the mall. Andy looked at me and slapped my ass I said oww what the fuck babe he smiled and bit his lip and winked.

I shook my head a couple minutes later Andy pulled Lilly and Jinxx and they all walked away. I said um ok strange me Cc Jake and Ashley continued walking around the mall. We all walked into Claire's and Cc put me down I put funny hats on Cc and we all took pictures.

We all ended up buying bright ass pink Cowgirl hats and girls sunglasses. I hate the color pink but we looked like badasses. We all took pictures after we bought them we also all walked out of the mall and walked around with our hats and glasses on.

Strangers kept looking at us and said what the fuck is wrong with them. A little while later we all went to the 2nd floor still wearing our hats and glasses. A couple minutes later Andy Lilly and Jinxx came back and said holy fuck hold on we all posed and they took a picture of us.

We all started laughing I shook my head and walked over to Andy and gave him a kiss. I said hi why do you have a bag for a jewelry store Andy said um its a gift for my mom. I said awww thats so sweet he smiled and said yea Lilly and Jinxx both started smiling widely.

I said um ok strange we all continued walking around the mall. We walked into Hot Topic and looked around and a couple ladies said nice hat and glasses. I smiled and said thank you so much and I started smiling and waved. Andy kept staying beside me and kept his arm wrapped around my waist and he kissed my shoulder.

A couple minutes later we walked out of Hot Topic and walked into Spencers and walked around and looked at everything. I said oh wow Lilly said meow that is nice lingerie and my face went red as fuck. Andy said oh my God and shook his head me and Lilly walked to the back of the store huge mistake.

I said what the fuck is that oh never mind thats a vibrator I walked away and said ok thats enough for one day. We all bought a couple of things and walked out we stopped at Aeropostal. I got a couple of new shorts we also went to Bath and Body works and bought some stuff.

We continued walking around then stopped at the food court to eat. After we ate we threw our trash away me and Lilly split up from the guys. Me and Lilly went to Pink and Victoria Secret and got a couple of things from there. Me and Lilly sat down on a bench because we were extremely exhausted from walking.

A little while later the guys met up with us and said are you guys ready to go. Me and Lilly said yea and stood up and we all started walking to Macy's so we could leave. A little while later we finally got to Macy's and was walking to the exit door. Lilly grabbed my hand and I started following her while laughing.

The guys were behind us a couple minutes later we all got to the exit door and Lilly opened it and we all walked out. Andy unlocked the car and we all got in the car and he locked it. We all buckled up and headed to the hotel we all jammed out to music together.

After we all got to the hotel we all put our stuff up and changed for the night. Me and Andy got ready for bed and brushed our hair and teeth and fell asleep a little while later.