I rested my cheek on lillys shoulder and she kissed my head and said I love you so much babe. I smiled and said awww Lilly I love you so much too.

Lilly said would you guys mind taking me to my parents house I said no I dont think so. I said Andy he said uh huh he said yes babe I said can we bring Lilly home after she packs.

Andy said yea sure I don't mind taking her home after she packs. I said ok cool and continued watching the movie Andy held my hand and kissed it. Lilly said awww you guys are absolutely adorable.

Mr. Styles started laughing and said shut up Lilly we all started laughing together. Lilly held my hand while we watched the movie Jackson said Abby you and Lilly would make a cute couple.

I felt my face burn slightly and I pressed my face against lillys back. She said awww Abby is blushing i just know it. I said shut up asshole and we all started laughing together.

A little while later the movie ended and the teacher turned on the lights and I said damnnn that was fucking bright. The teacher said oh my bad and laughed and sat down in his seat.

A couple minutes later class ended and we all walked out of class and headed to our next class. We all headed to our next class and went to our seats and sat down.

I sighed and waited for class to start I yawned and said I can't fucking wait to go home. The rest of our other classes went by extremely slowly.

A couple of hours later school finally ended and everyone walked out of their classrooms. Andy grabbed my hand and I followed him out of school. Lilly also followed me and Andy out of school.

We all walked into the parking lot and headed over to my car. Andy unlocked the car and we all got inside and closed our doors. Andy locked the car and we all buckled up and Andy turned on the car.

Andy started driving out of the parking lot and headed over to the dorm building door. A couple minutes later me and Andy dropped off Lilly and I said let me know when you are done packing.

Lilly said ok and closed the door and Andy locked the car and Lilly headed inside. Andy started driving and we stopped to pick up food and headed home.

After me and Andy got home we headed inside and Andy locked the car. Andy locked the front door and we quickly headed upstairs and put our bags down and used the restroom.

Me and Andy headed downstairs and ate our food in the living room. I said guys we are going to be going to my moms house after we drop off Lilly at her parents house.

Every one said ok thats fine after me and Andy ate we threw our trash away and used the restroom. Me and Andy headed upstairs and went into andys room so we could go pack.

Andy closed his door and we grabbed our bags and started packing. I plugged my phone in and turned on music and me and Andy started jamming out while packing our clothes.

A couple minutes later me and Andy finished packing and I turned off my music and grabbed everything else I needed. Me and Andy walked out of his room and headed downstairs.

Me and Andy sat on the couch and waited for Lilly to let us know she was ready. A little while later Lilly called me and I said hey and be said I'm ready.

I smiled and said ok we will come pick you up. I hung up on lilly I said Andy shes ready he said ok and got up and we grabbed our bags.

I told everyone bye and gave them a hug and walked over to the front door. Andy unlocked the front door and opened the door and we walked out together.

Andy closed the front door and locked it and we walked over to the car. Andy unlocked the car and put our bags in the trunk. I got into the car and closed the door and buckled up.

Andy closed the trunk and got in the car and closed the door and locked it and buckled up. Andy turned on the car and started driving out of the driveway and headed out of the neighborhood.

I bit my lip and looked out of the window and Andy turned on the radio. Me and Andy started jamming out together and headed to pick up Lilly.

A couple minutes later me and Andy parked and Lilly got in the car and Andy unlocked the car. Lilly closed the door and Andy locked the car.

Lilly buckled up and Andy started driving out of the parking lot and headed over to lillys parents house. We all listened to music on the way to drop off Lilly.

I smiled and looked out the window Andy rolled down all of the windows and I smiled. It was a really beautiful Friday night the breeze felt really good against my skin.

Lilly was smiling and the street lights looked really pretty. I looked out the window in the mirror and looked at Lilly and we took a picture together and I laughed and shook my head.

I put my phone down and looked out the window and enjoyed the night. A little while later we dropped off Lilly at her parents house then left.

Me and Andy jammed out on the way to my moms house. When andy turned into the neighborhood I rolled up the windows and lowered the music a little bit.

A couple minutes later we parked in the driveway and I started getting extremely excited. After Andy parked we got out of the car and grabbed all of our stuff.

I closed the trunk and Andy locked the car and we walked over to the front door. I started knocking on the door and my mom answered the door and me and Andy walked inside and she closed the door and locked it.

Andy put our bags in my room I gave my mom a hug and we all sat down on the couch and got caught up. A little while later we all went upstairs I used the restroom then went into my room.

I haven't been in my room in forever I walked into my room and almost started crying I instantly got hit with memories. I'm happy that my mom didn't change my room.

A little while later me and Andy climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep.