43 Saturday

SATURDAY: JULY 30TH

I woke up to a weird noise and I jumped and rolled over and opened my eyes. I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I said um what the fuck was that. I got out of bed and walked around my room I heard a low growl I jumped and turned around and saw bright red eyes.

I mumbled Jason what are you doing here Jason said I came to see how your doing since the break up. I yawned and said fine and I walked away and walked out of my room and closed the door. I used the restroom then headed back into my room and he was gone.

I said um ok fucking rude and I rolled my eyes and walked over to my bed and climbed in it and layed down. I got comfortable again and fell back asleep for the night. I haven't talked to Andy yesterday because he said he was extremely busy for the day.

A couple of hours later I woke up to the sound of my mom cooking downstairs. I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I said ughhh I don't want to get up. I sighed because we are leaving on the first so I could move into my dorm. Lilly and Andy are already packed and ready to leave.

I sighed and said I'm gonna miss my mom and my room. I got out of bed and walked out of my room I grabbed my phone and headed out of my room. I went into my bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom. I walked out of my bathroom and headed downstairs and yawned and stretched.

My mom said Abby you ready to leave Monday I said nope she said yea neither am I. I walked over to my mom and gave her a hug and rested my cheek on her shoulder. After we ate breakfast my mom said let's go out today I said ok sounds good. Me and my mom headed upstairs and changed and got ready for the day.

A couple minutes later me and my mom left and got into the car. My mom locked the front door and got into the car and locked it. Me and my mom buckled up and she turned on the car and started driving. I put on the radio and smiled and looked out of the window.

A little while later me and my mom got to the nail salon and we headed inside. A hour later we left the nail salon and got some lunch and headed to the hair salon. A couple of hours later we left the hair salon and picked up dinner and headed home.

Me and my mom ate dinner she said I had a lot of fun today. I smiled and said yea me too we took pictures together and I sent them to her. A couple of hours later me and my mom went upstairs and changed and went to bed.