Found

At the castle:

" What do you mean you can't find Zoé?!" Audrey screamed at a servant.

" I'm sorry Your Grace but when we went to check her highnesses room this morning she was gone." The maid trembled.

" She couldn't possibly have gotten far, Audrey." Adrien tried to reassure.

" If I may, your majesty?" Max Kante, a servant in the castle interrupted.

" Yes what is it?"

" I saw her highness disguise herself and go with the soldiers and the Marquess." He told the young king and the former Queen.

This did nothing to reassure Audrey.....

At the Dupain-Cheng-Rossi residence:

Finally the day arrived where Lila and Marinette were to try on the slipper ( Remember Chloe is engaged and will not be participating). The family was at breakfast discussing the days plans.

" After breakfast, make yourselves presentable for today. I already bought new dresses for both of you." Katrina told Lila and Marinette." Chloe, You have a new dress as well but remember, you can't try the slipper on, you are to be married." Katrina reminded Chloe.

" I have much to handle today, I trust you will host our guests, my wife." Tom told Katrina.

" Of course darling! You have nothing to worry about." Katrina replied.

After breakfast Marinette; who had forgotten Lila's threat, went to her room and put on her new dress. Lila saw this and was furious.

" I thought I told you not to try the slipper!" Lila snarled.

" I completely forgot, please don't do anything Lila!" Marinette begged.

Lila didn't listen, she only proceeded to drag Marinette to the bathroom and beat her with an old pipe until she fell unconscious. Lila, not wanting Marinette to be found, proceeded to turn on everything that uses water before she closed and locked the door.

A few hours later Nathalie knocked on the big door of the residence. Only seconds after she did, Katrina opened the door.
" Bonjour Madam Sancoeur, I am Duchess Katrina, welcome to our home." Katrina greeted.

" Merci Your Grace, I assume you are aware of why we are here?" Nathalie arched her eyebrow.

" Qui, I apologize, my husband has too much to do in his study today so I will be here instead. My daughter Chloe will not be trying the slipper, she is to be married soon."

When Katrina turned around to let Nathalie and Plagg( who was carrying the slipper) inside, she only saw Lila. " Lila, where's Nettie?" Katrina asked.

" I do not know mother, I have not seen her since breakfast." Lila feigned innocence.

Chloe looked suspiciously at Lila. She knew that tone of voice. Lila was lying. Unfortunately their mother did not catch on that Lila was lying.

" Your Ladyship this is my oldest daughter, Lila and the one over there by the stairs is my second oldest daughter, Chloe. She is the one who is getting married and will not be trying on the slipper."

As Lila sat down to try the slipper on, Chloe left the foyer after noticing a wet spot on the carpet in the living room. Upon looking up she discovered it was coming from upstairs in the bathroom. The realization of what Lila did to Marinette hit Chloe and she ran upstairs.

" Nettie? Nettie?! Nettie!" Chloe called out. Who knows how long that day, Marinette had been trapped in the flooding bathroom. Unfortunately Chloe could not walk around looking for Marinette as the water was so deep.