Chapter 5: Meeting

"Okay, I sent her the location, but if that bothers you, I will tell her to not come." - Jungkook said.

"There is no problem! I don't have another work." - I laughed.

"By the way, I didn't know you had a girlfriend." - I wondered.

"Actually, no one knows about this, so I will ask you to keep it secret."

"Of course, I'm not a gossiper!" - I said.

"So, even your parents don't know about her?" - I asked.
Jungkook didn't say anything for a while.

"They both passed away in a car crash, almost one year ago." - he went sad.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you!" - I felt terrible.

"I don't have any siblings or relatives. When I heard they died, I....tried to commit suicide. Since then Lisa controls me. It's a stupid story." - I could see the tears falling from Jungkook's eyes while telling me this.

"Sorry to hear that, but you're lucky to have someone who can give you strength and love, right?" - I asked.

"That's right. Me and Lisa live together in her house, since the bank took the house where I lived with my parents. There were my best memories with them, but..." - Jungkook's voice was shaking.

"You're the strongest person I know!" - I said while wiping his tears and hugging him.

While we were hugging, someone knocked the door.

"That's Lisa." - Jungkook was about to stand up and open the door, but I stopped him.

"Don't stand up, yet! I'll open." - I went to the door, opened it and what to see.

It was a beautiful grey haired girl, wearing tones of make up and expensive clothes.

"Um, hey I'm Jimin! Nice to meet you!" - I held out my hand.
She passed me without any care.

"Get out of my way! Jungkook, baby!" - she quickly went to him and sat on the couch.

"Lisa, don't be rude!" - Jungkook told her.

"What happened, Kookie?? You are so pale!" - she put her hands on his cheeks and forehead.

"I'm fine now, don't overreact!" - Jungkook was still trying to calm down her.

"What do you mean 'now'?" - Lisa looked at me, stood up and approached me with dead look.

She really was scary.

"What have you done to my baby?!" - Lisa went closer to me and pointed me with her index finger.

This girl really made me swear from fear.

"N-nothing, what do you mean?" - I was swearing and smiling of fear.

"Lisa, he haven't done nothing on me!" - Jungkook got up and took her hand.

"Exactly the opposite! When I came here to see how is he, I fainted. Maybe my blood pressure dropped or I don't know. He took me on his hands and put me to lie down. Jimin took care of me, don't scold him!" - Jungkook again tried to protect me.

"What? Jungkookie, you fainted? Are you okay?" - Lisa said with cute and quiet voice, smashing Jungkook's cheeks.

"Don't worry, Lisa!" - Jungkook sighed.

"Come on, baby let's go! You have to rest!" - Lisa's voice went even more soothing.

She took Jungkook's hand and led him to the front door.

"Wait, Lisa!" - Jungkook let go of her hand and came to me.

He looked me in the eyes and hugged me, whispering in my ear:
"Thank you, Jimin! I'm sorry!"

"It's okay!" - I replied.

"Come on, Kookie!" - Lisa took again his hand and they went outside my house.

I also got out of it to send them. They both had come with their cars and of course parked them. It was a weird feeling to me, seeing two expensive cars in front of my house.

 It was a weird feeling to me, seeing two expensive cars in front of my house

Jungkook opened his car's door going to sit.
"Wait, wait, wait! What do you think you're doing??" - Lisa closed the door.

"What do you mean?" - Jungkook asked.

"You're not going to drive in that condition! Come on, get in my car, I will drive us home! Later, I will take yours." - she said.

"What is the problem to drive?"
"Jungkookie, I beg you!" - Lisa looked at him with her puppy eyes.

"Oh, fine!" - Jungkook sighed.
I waved them and Jungkook did the same, smiling at me.

They left. I came back home and closed the door. I started to think about what happened today and what he told me.

To be honest, I really felt jealous of Lisa. There was something strange in her. Does she really love him or there is something that she chase?

But the question that tormented me was 'Is Jungkook bisexual, since he used to be Taehyung's boyfriend?'

Let me know if you like it for now. :)
Next chapter coming soon!