Chapter 3: Depressing environment

Warning!
Lightly self harming and unusual actions!

Jungkook brought me to my house:
"I don't know how to thank you! It really makes me feel uncomfortable." - I said while smiling at Jungkook.

Suddenly, he put his hand over mine.
"No problem! If something is wrong or you're not feeling well, I want you to call me!" - he told me this with low and quiet voice.

"Oh-um, bye then!" One more time thank you!" - I managed to escape the awkward for me situation.
"See you tomorrow, Jiminie!" - I saw the warmth in his pure eyes.

I got out of the car and waved at Jungkook, who also waved at me with a smirk. He left. I was staying in front of my house, wondering what a nonsenses I said to Jungkook, while I was shy next to his eyes.

"God, help me to not lose this boy! Why am I such a jerk?? He called me 'Jiminie'!" - I sighed, talking to myself.

I went home. The gloomy and depressing silence was killing me every single day. There is no one saying "How was your day at school, sweetie? Did you enjoy it?". No one, only me.

It really was oppressing me. I threw my bag away and jumped on the couch. I was staring at the ceiling. I started thinking about what that guy Taehyung told me. I got a little bit mad and scared at the same time.

After a minutes spent like that in loneliness, I heard my phone ringing. It was Miyeon. I didn't want to talk with anyone, but I decided she will worry. I answered the phone with a sigh.

"What's it, Miyeon?" - I sounded so tired and sick of being alone. But it didn't feel as if she could noticed it.

"What do you mean by 'What's it'?! I'm searching and calling you for like three days!" - She scolded me.

"I got worried about you, my little brother!" - she said.

"There is no need to be worried for someone like me, who no one wants!" - I couldn't stop myself from saying these words.

"Jimin? How can you talk like that?! Are you okay??"

"Don't call me today, okay?" - I closed the phone.

"But, Jimin I-" - Miyeon found out that I already closed it.

I threw my phone away and turned off the sound. I don't know what happened with me. I started grabbing my hair nervously and angrily.

I broke some glasses and plates and knocked down everything that was on my table. My house was a mess. I even broke some glasses in my hands. My both palms were leaned in blood. I panicked and jumped on the couch again.

Hoping that I will calm down, I remembered the good old days, when me, mom and Miyeon lived together. But by remembering I can't do anything, right?

When I was younger, Miyeon always was asking me if I need help, how am I, do I want anything, she was solving my problems and was taking care of me.

But, when she found her husband, she changed a lot. Yes, she was still concerned about my condition, but I felt it a little bit fake. Like she does it forcibly, because I am her brother. Or she doesn't care that much for me, as she pretends to. I could never tell.

If we were in our old relationship between siblings, I wouldn't lie to her every week that I go to the hospital for check-up.

Since there is no one to ask me if  I'm okay, I forgot about my leaned in blood palms and the pain.

I guess there is a little bit more Introductory part about Jimin's life, but it doesn't mean it will be a boring one! <3