FORTY - 1 of 3

Hit and run

It's the weekend and the barkada has finally had a chance to gather again at Lea and Aga's house. However, the setup is kind of different -- While everyone is quiet and confused, Lea can't stop herself from laughing and, on the other hand, Vice is looking so pissed.

Because of that, the whole gang couldn't keep themselves for another minute of waiting so they finally started throwing their questions out.

"Anong ganap?"

"Uso magkwento ah. Reminder lang."

"What really happened to the gathering you two attended last night?"

"WALA!" - sulky Vice.

"Unforgettable!" - silly Lea.

And the latter made Vice's eyes grow widen, darting Lea a look, "Hoy, Lea! Sinasabi ko sayo ah! Kapag ikaw nagkwent--"

"So ayun na nga... He was sooooo very drunk last night and suddenly, he saw a whole pineapple in the kitchen..." Lea started with a devilish grin, "... I thought he was just hungry and just wanted to eat lang pero bigla ba naman niyang binuhat yung pineapple and then started screaming 'Hoy! SpongeBob! Alam ko nandiyan ka. Lumabas ka!' Everyone in the party was shocked." then the whole gang burst out into loud laughter and started making fun.

"Kumatok ka muna sana Vice haha!"

"Baka nandun din si Patrick kamo haha!"

"Aye! Aye! Captain!"

But the only person that Vice focuses right now is none other than the person who revealed his little scene.

"MARIA LEA CARMENNNN!!!" screaming at the top of his lungs, Vice instantly stood up to his feet.

Lea gulped, slowly positioning herself, "And that's the end of the story!" then she quickly ran off.#

And guess kung sino padin ang naabutan??? 😂