FORTY ONE - 2 of 3

Vice's revenge

"Alam niyo ba anong kwento ng isang lasing na Lea Salonga???" Vice finally embarked, now ready for his comeback-to-back revenge for Lea who's now starting to feel anxious on what he's about to reveal.

"... Actually, alam na 'to ni Aga e."

Aga's head whipped, giving Vice's a confused look, "Ako? Ano 'yun?"

"Heto, papaalala ko... So one time, ang lola niyo e lasing na lasing, so ako lang 'tong inuwi siya at saktong nakaabang si Aga sa may gate. E lasing yung isa at nakatrip yung isa...--"

"Ahh! That!" Aga finally remembered, half-suppressing a laughter while pointing his finger to Vice, then to Lea in the process.

On the other hand, Lea's eyes became gigantic, now completely remembering her little Drunk-Lea memory, "Teka, that's-- BENJAMIN! DON'T YOU DARE CONTINU--"

But that didn't stop Vice from telling the story...

Vice is currently having a hell-of-a-time dealing with drunk Lea while trying to guide her on the way to her house. It wasn't easy -- and it will never be easy because they knew that when alcohol strikes her, an energetic child-like Lea will reveal from its box.

"Baks, umayos ka ah! Nahahaggardo Versoza na ako dito kaloka ka! Bakit ka ba kasi uminom??? Mayayari tayo 'neto 'kay fafa Ags e!"

Lea suddenly laughs. Her eyes were almost closed, but her energy was completely maximized, "Becuz it was fun! It's been so long since I saw them and-- Ooh~ who iz dat gorgeouz lookin' guy over der? Sooo handsome~..."

"Haaaa???" then Vice tilted his sight and realized that Lea was actually referring to Aga who's now standing in front of the gate, waiting for her.

Vice slightly slaps Lea's arm, "Hoy, loka! Maghunos-dili ka nga! Asawa mo na 'yan!"

But since Lea is completely deranged by alcohol, she just disregards Vice's words and strides her way to Aga's direction and no one can stop her now as she starts flirting with him, "Hi, gorgeouzz. Aym Lea... Ar yu single?"

And Aga, being playful as she is now, he answers, "No. I actually have a wife."

... Then Lea cried.#

🤦🏻‍♀️